The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Hello,
Please could you help me with my code too. The security is q830. The model number is 22dc27862b

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Original post by Nj8398
Hello,
Please could you help me with my code too. The security is q830. The model number is 22dc27862b

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

code 9168
Could you help me with my code?

Serial no. V024407
Part no. 7S5T-18C815-DA
Model. 6000AUX
Original post by fightoffyourdemons
Could you help me with my code?

Serial no. V024407
Part no. 7S5T-18C815-DA
Model. 6000AUX

what is your security number?
Where can I find that, should it be printed on the radio? Unfortunately that's all I know about what's on the radio, the garage took it out and wrote that down for me when I got my MOT done..
Reply 385
Original post by babybuntin
code 9168

thank you so much. I will check I out tomorrow. It is greatly appreciated!

Where can I find that, should it be printed on the radio? Unfortunately that's all I know about what's on the radio, the garage took it out and wrote that down for me when I got my MOT done..

yes its written on the side of the radio box, l will give you a code to try 0710
good luck. hope it works, if not maybe worth your while trying to have another look at the numbers.
Reply 387
Hi. Need code number to rectivate my radio after battery change. Renault Kangoo Van. Radio serial code E805.
Reply 388
Original post by The Fox
Hi. Need code number to rectivate my radio after battery change. Renault Kangoo Van. Radio serial code E805.

Yours is 1917 :smile:

Happy New Year! :smile:
Unfortunately that didn't work :frown: thanks anyway, I will have to take it into a garage sometime because I don't know how to get the radio out myself
Reply 390
Unfortunately that didn't work :frown: thanks anyway, I will have to take it into a garage sometime because I don't know how to get the radio out myself

Sorry to hear that, the only reason that code would have not worked is if the code you provided me was incorrect (for reference, you gave me the code E805 - which is 1917 on the radio code input)

Unless your code was wrong or the radio has been interfered with, that code should work.

If you do get it to a garage and they are unable to provide you with a working code, ask them to give you the SECURITY code of the label (starts with a letter, followed by 3 numbers). This will allow us to generate the correct code for you.

~Matt
Sorry - my post in relation to my previous post a few above - the 1917 code was a different person :smile:
Reply 392
Ahh, silly me. I am sorry for the confusion!

A quick check, however, tells me that your radio is a Ford and not a Renault radio.

Is this correct?

EDIT:

If it is, your code should be 2672.

I hope this helps,
~Matt
(edited 9 years ago)
My code worked for radio but cd player won't work. It beeps and brings up the words 'err'. Would appreciate if anyone knows what I should do?
Reply 394
Can you confirm that the radio itself works (i.e. you get sound when listening to the radio)?

If this is the case, I'd suggest using a different CD (if you're using CD's that you've recorded yourself, try a normal factory one) It might be that the disk is rendered unreadable through scratches.

If it doesn't work with any CD, there could be any number of reasons for it, not least a dirty lens or a broken lifter mechanism. You could try a CD Laser Lens Cleaner disk (they're normally available relatively cheaply) to clean the lens but realistically you might be looking at more expense than it's worth to repair if it's anything else.

~Matt
Hi Matt,

Would you have a code for my Clio Mk3 radio at all?
Serial: RNRDAN70580275
Security: E736

Many thanks! :smile:
For everyone interested... there is a free android app that will create your radio code in seconds. All you need is the security code from your radio.
The app is called: Renault Radio Code Generator by Martech.

Hope this helps!
Good luck :smile:
Reply 397
Original post by vadkutya
Hi Matt,

Would you have a code for my Clio Mk3 radio at all?
Serial: RNRDAN70580275
Security: E736

Many thanks! :smile:

Your code is 2418.

I use the official Renault precode calculator (it's even all in French lol) and haven't heard of the app of which you speak. I will certainly take a look at it and test its' functionality. If it's functionally complete then I will back you on advertising it.

Cheers,
~Matt
Original post by danty
Your code is 2418.

I use the official Renault precode calculator (it's even all in French lol) and haven't heard of the app of which you speak. I will certainly take a look at it and test its' functionality. If it's functionally complete then I will back you on advertising it.

Cheers,
~Matt

Matt. you should have made him use his new toy to obtain his own code lmao.

Keep up the good work Matt, you're helping a lot of people out.
Reply 399
Original post by babybuntin
Matt. you should have made him use his new toy to obtain his own code lmao.

Keep up the good work Matt, you're helping a lot of people out.

Only a small impact compared to the work you've done :smile: Only doing it to help ease the pressure on you (though it seems to have died down over the last 2 weeks or so)

Haven't seen you post in a while, hope you're doing well!

~Matt

Latest

Trending

Trending