The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Stranksy
For those who don't already know;

The cartoon is a staged psy-op, designed to inflame muslims, making them appear all angry and "terrorist" like for the cameras. The cartoons were released last year in Egypt...

Soooooooooooooo, it's really NOT too difficult to raise the heckles of the so-called "peaceful" religion then :rolleyes: since the PROTEST they do, should show something thats "peaceful" in itself then, shouldn't it ???
Reply 61
j4mes_bond25
Soooooooooooooo, it's really NOT too difficult to raise the heckles of the so-called "peaceful" religion then :rolleyes: since the PROTEST they do, should show something thats "peaceful" in itself then, shouldn't it ???

It's interesting that the protest for "moderate" muslims was so poorly attended when compared to the one for "extremist" muslims. :wink:
Reply 62
j4mes_bond25

Just because you see a hand full of protestors with extreme banners, such as "Death to America", doesn't mean they represent everyone elses views.

The cameras/media focus delibrately on these people (normal protestors don't really sell newspapers/stories), and then once the attention is focused on these hand full of people, the accusations start flying, and people get hot n bothered.

Given that the FBI spies on peaceful protestors, it would not suprise me in the slightist if they actually go under cover in the protestor crowd n stir up whatever they've been told to do.

Also, the "freedom of speech" reason why the cartoons were allowd....what a load of crock. If we really lived in countries of free speech, we would be allowd to question the holocaust figures for example.

The "Bilderberg Group" is behind the release of the cartoons in Europe, and its stirring up emotions so when America/Israel attack Iran, Europe will be more likely to back them up.
Zakaz
It's interesting that the protest for "moderate" muslims was so poorly attended when compared to the one for "extremist" muslims. :wink:

Seems there's HUGE scarcity of the "moderate" variety :biggrin: ............ stock seems running low :biggrin:
Stranksy

The "Bilderberg Group" is behind the release of the cartoons in Europe, and its stirring up emotions so when America/Israel attack Iran, Europe will be more likely to back them up.

Now that's an interesting theory, I must say, since I've always been deeply interested in the "conspiracy theories". To be honest, Americans are the dumbest creature I've ever witnessed, since only the numbskulls would RE-ELECT the president who's hardly a good grip on "English" language, with foreign policies as smart as milkshake without milk & as bright as an eclipse :biggrin:

You might like checking this rather interesting conspiracy theory on 9/11 at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194&q=loose+change
Reply 65
http://www.rense.com/general69/moh.htm

The whole cartoon thing is prepping Europe for the attack on Iran from America/Israel, which will happen late march (28th most likely).
Zakaz

Thats one way of looking at it.

You could also look at this in a positive light, in that the vast majority of muslims couldn't give a toss about the cartoons...?
Reply 67
Beekeeper
Thats one way of looking at it.

You could also look at this in a positive light, in that the vast majority of muslims couldn't give a toss about the cartoons...?

When you combine the numbers with this information about the 'moderate' MAB, it's not a great picture:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=376861&in_page_id=1770
Zakaz
When you combine the numbers with this information about the 'moderate' MAB, it's not a great picture:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=376861&in_page_id=1770

Either way, the low turnout could be seen as a good sign, rather than a negative.
Zakaz
That's the Daily Mail. Er...
Stranksy
http://www.rense.com/general69/moh.htm

The whole cartoon thing is prepping Europe for the attack on Iran from America/Israel, which will happen late march (28th most likely).
Care to place a wager? Seriously?
Reply 71
Agent Smith
That's the Daily Mail. Er...

yes, for which I apologize quite profusely. If I could find another source, I certainly would post it.
shadowkin
Oh dear GOD! I don't see how that answers my question, I dont actually know what true Islam is myself, I havent read the quran, but I do know, that you cant tar people with the same brush.

If that conclusion is similar to the one above, then you are a very confused child.

I really dont know.

I don't practise Islam. Why, if you support one set of people, who are not even remotely close to ''terrorists'' are you classified as part of that religion.

if someone made comparisons between the ira or guerilla warfare in colombia etc to Christianity, I would stand up for it.

If you must know, the religions I am most interested in (I dont follow nay particular faith though), are Buddhism and some part of Paganism, to a lesser extent now.

You haven't read the Qu'ran? You pathetic excuse for whatever you are. I have read bits and this is part of my reason for questioning the 'true religion'

Surah 4-89 They wish that you reject faith, as they have rejected (faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another). So take not AULIYA (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the way of Allah (to mohammed). But if they tirn back (from Islam), take (hold of) them and kill them whereever you find them, and take neither AULIYA(protectors or friends) nor helpers from them.

I have the Qu'ran in front of me and thats just one example of killing, so an omipotent God issues these instructions? if it is the true religion, surely it would be more evident and peaceful. I APOLOGISE to Muslims, of course their are plenty who are nice, kind and peaceful but DO NOT INSULT ME FOR QUESTIONING Islam, if people are killing in the name of Allah, its in the Qu'ran, it really is, i've got it in front of me, unless its a bad translation some of it doesn't look that peaceful to me. :confused:

I'm sorry to any Muslims but you can't blame someone for being sceptical about Islam, i'm sorry if I have used offensive words I have and won't it again. Of course some of the Quran is nice and poetic but some of it just doesn't make sense for it to be the true religion.
shadowkin
Oh dear GOD! I don't see how that answers my question, I dont actually know what true Islam is myself, I havent read the quran, but I do know, that you cant tar people with the same brush.

If that conclusion is similar to the one above, then you are a very confused child.

I really dont know.

I don't practise Islam. Why, if you support one set of people, who are not even remotely close to ''terrorists'' are you classified as part of that religion.

if someone made comparisons between the ira or guerilla warfare in colombia etc to Christianity, I would stand up for it.

If you must know, the religions I am most interested in (I dont follow nay particular faith though), are Buddhism and some part of Paganism, to a lesser extent now.

You haven't read the Qu'ran? You pathetic excuse for whatever you are. I have read bits and this is part of my reason for questioning the 'true religion'

Surah 4-89 They wish that you reject faith, as they have rejected (faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another). So take not AULIYA (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the way of Allah (to mohammed). But if they turn back (from Islam), take (hold of) them and kill them whereever you find them, and take neither AULIYA(protectors or friends) nor helpers from them.

I have the Qu'ran in front of me and thats just one example of killing, so an omipotent God issues these instructions? if it is the true religion, surely it would be more evident and peaceful. I APOLOGISE to Muslims, of course their are plenty who are nice, kind and peaceful but DO NOT INSULT ME FOR QUESTIONING Islam, if people are killing in the name of Allah, its in the Qu'ran, it really is, i've got it in front of me, unless its a bad translation some of it doesn't look that peaceful to me. :confused:

I'm sorry to any Muslims but you can't blame someone for being sceptical about Islam, i'm sorry if I have used offensive words I have and won't it again. Of course some of the Quran is nice and poetic but some of it just doesn't make sense for it to be the true religion.

I'm not saying all Muslims are terrorists, however I am questioning Islam and rightly so.
Reply 74
Death To The West!
p.s can I still have me benefits?
Reply 75
Demonstrating about what, exactly? What's done is done. What is the aim of this protest?

But they said they needed to "channel" growing anger felt by communities across Britain that Muslims were being persecuted and made to feel like "second class citizens".

So, some measly bloody cartoons are printed in newspapers across Europe, and this makes them feel like second-class citizens? Why is it that Muslims all seem to want, want, want? Greedy bast'ds...
ArthurOliver
The "moderate" Muslims today are marching to demand that non-Muslims submit to Islamic laws, as regards respecting the prophet. Very moderate.

Abu Hamza speaks for a quarter of British Muslims. At least about the things which Hamza speaks about--the death of the West, the perfidy of Jews and Christians, the use of violence to overthrow democracy and pluralism, British Muslims agree with him substantially.

http://www.populuslimited.com/poll_s...2_07_times.htm

The excuse Muslim liars will use, is the excuse they always use, that the poll is too small, unrepresentative, real Muslims don't agree with Hamza, he's not a real Muslim,...

All these excuses look like obvious lies when you look to how Muslim majority populations, dozens of them across the globe, choose to live. Hamza is representative. His Islam is the normal, majority, historic and current Islam. His is the Islam of Conqueror Muhammed. Islam has not changed.

The moderates and extremists have the same aim, conquering the non-Muslim world. They shouldn't have freedom to live among peoples they would conquer and subjugate, never mind the freedom to call other Jihadists to arms, or to persuade their infidel enemies to disarm--the role of "moderate" Muslims. The demonstrators today are just as bad as Hamza in my book.

Right. Because a quarter makes a majority? What type of engineer are you again.

Really? Peaceful demonstrators are just as bad as abu hamza? They're not demanding anything, just showing that they disapprove of something that's happened? And all of a sudden laws are unnassailable, why can't people protest them if they wish?

I'm London, this weekend, I may just go, except I have plans.
Reply 77
BlueAngel
Islam is a wonderful peaceful religion

Why do I always laugh when I hear/see people saying this? Why isn't the extremist 'version' of Islam a real form of Islam? Surely this is the same as saying that Protestantism is not the real form of Christianity, as Catholicism is.

Islam is one of the biggest worldwide threats at the moment. I, and many others, certainly do not see it as a 'wonderful, peaceful religion'. How many people die each year because of extremist Muslims? Far too many, one would guess. (I once visited a website which stated every terrorist attack perpetrated by extremist Muslims in the past year, and there was practically one for every day...)

There are always some aren't there, which is then generalised to ALL muslims by the media. :frown:

I think the media are doing the best job they can to distinguish the non-extremist Muslims with the so-called moderate Muslims. How do you expect them to act? Do you think they should stop reporting anything involving extremist Muslims? Sorry, but it isn't the media making Islam look like a dangerous religion, it is the extremist Muslims themselves.
Reply 78
Agent Smith
Au contraire. Converts to Islam, who have had to do a whole lot more learning than those brought up to it, are often the moderates.

Kinda goes without saying. The families of those who convert to Islam are probably non-Muslims. It'd seem a big strange for somebody to convert to a religion then start hating the people who nurtured them, grew up with them etc. because of they weren't of the same creed.

But isn't this saying something about Islam anyway? The 'indigenous' Muslims are possibly going to be the more extreme ones...
Reply 79
agent smith
Au contraire. Converts to Islam, who have had to do a whole lot more learning than those brought up to it, are often the moderates.

Not really. There was that white Belgium muslim convert who idiotically blew herself, and a few innocent Belgiums, up just a few weeks ago.

Latest

Trending

Trending