The Student Room Group

Responses to I Love You

Scroll to see replies

What! Why? Is a bad thing to say.
Reply 21
If you believe that the feeling might be mutual, just say it... some guys are just as scared as the girl is to make the first move so at that rate it will never get said lol. But be prepared that he might not feel the same.
Reply 22
Everyone does.
I didn't say it back until I was completely sure I felt it back :smile:
Aww some funny and sweet replies :smile:
Reply 25
The first time he said it he was really drunk at a bus stop and we'd been going out for three days. I gave him a hug and patted him on the head.

Second time he said it was, incidentally, at the same bus stop about 9 months later when he was mostly sober. I said it back that time. :smile:
Reply 26
My boyfriend told me first, only a few days or a week into the relationship. We had been close friends for 6 months before that though, including two amazing short breaks together. We were sitting on my bed talking. I think my reply actually might have been "Okay". Although I totally pulled it off without being hurtful in any way, because I'm a formal serious kinda gal. He understood.

I then said it to him something like 2 or 3 months later. Man, I am so sketchy on all the details! We were on a London underground esculator. It was very romantic [for srs, it was].
Original post by Ribbits
We were on a London underground escalator.

I had my first ever kiss on a London escalator. It was a looong escalator :biggrin:

My boyfriend told me he loved me first. I didn't say it back until a few weeks later, when I was sure, but even though he'd already told me, I was terrified when I did say it in case he's changed his mind. Hopefully most people aren't as paranoid as me, though...
Reply 28
Not like Friends: 'Oh, I love spending time with you'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending