The Student Room Group

Failed my fourth driving test!

Scroll to see replies

It sounds to me like you just haven't had enough time behind the wheel. Not making cars behind you break hard and knowing which gaps are big enough etc only come with practice. If you aren't driving outside of lessons at all and you've only had 33 hours of lessons then I'd say you just need more practice, either lessons or out with parents just to get you more used to making the decisions, and the right decisions of course.

Don't give up ^_^
Reply 41
I failed my fourth driving test today( well gutted) got 12 minors 3 majors the old git failed me for not signaling when i should of done (well its debatable cos though i i was signaling right all the time) anyone know how early your meant to signal
Original post by klord
I failed my fourth driving test today( well gutted) got 12 minors 3 majors the old git failed me for not signaling when i should of done (well its debatable cos though i i was signaling right all the time) anyone know how early your meant to signal

What do you mean? What was the situation?
Reply 43
how early are you meant to signal when going up to tragic lights/Junctions he said i was signaling to late
Usually I would think the examiner tells you in a good time, so if it's the next left and there are no other turnings before or it wouldn't make other road users think you were pulling up I would put my signal on.

If it is at the end of the road for example, you would want to ensure you were signalling only once you was sure you had passed all other junctions.
Original post by klord

why did you open a three year old thread

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending