The Student Room Group

Bod Mod Society

Scroll to see replies

misslibby
The dermal anchor on my chest got ripped out last weekend...Note to anyone who gets them; make your boyfriend remove his watch first. It's not pretty :frown:

:eek: Were you okay?
Sheen ripped out her wrist anchors as well. not good.
im in Norwich at the mo which means i can go to INDIGO! which should i get.. septum piercing or tattoo? :p:
tattoo! both really :p:

oh by the way guys, if anyone's interested Miss Corrupt. They're trying to be or wanting to be the UK's version of Suicide Girls.
brimstone
:eek: Were you okay?

Yeah, it didn't actually hurt! Which has now made me want more, since the one thing I was worried about was getting rid of them. It bled quite a bit but it seems to be healing well.

Haha he looked at me and said 'oh, did you take your piercing out?' er...No...:redface:
Just got my lip pierced :smile:
It actually hardly hurt, I was expecting great pain! Should I be expecting it to be throbbing some time soon...? Had it done an hour ago but it still feels fine! :smile: x
your lip should be fine.. after the initial sting mine didnt hurt at all.. apart from when i tried to eat an apple... no apples for a week!

i got my septum done wooooo! it hurt like a bitch but just feels slightly tight now. got it done with a retainer.. as im staying with my parents and they think my snakebites are disgusting! anway... a pic. can barely see it as its flipped up.... also a pic of the lovely new tunnels i bought today (only £4 each!!) :biggrin:
SoundDevastation
your lip should be fine.. after the initial sting mine didnt hurt at all.. apart from when i tried to eat an apple... no apples for a week!

:biggrin: I still can't eat apples, five years later! I have to cut a little chunk out of them first otherwise...Well I don't really know why it happens but I end up with apple juice down my chin. :redface:

Pamplemousse...Firstly I love your username and secondly...Wait til the swelling goes down and you accidentally bite the labret stem. That's where the pain comes in :P
misslibby
:biggrin: I still can't eat apples, five years later! I have to cut a little chunk out of them first otherwise...Well I don't really know why it happens but I end up with apple juice down my chin. :redface:

Pamplemousse...Firstly I love your username and secondly...Wait til the swelling goes down and you accidentally bite the labret stem. That's where the pain comes in :P

Thanks for recommending Physical Poetry ages ago misslibby, definitely the best piercers I've been to yet.
And it's... 5 hours later and I don't have any swelling yet! Or pain :biggrin: xx
Pamplemousse22
Thanks for recommending Physical Poetry ages ago misslibby, definitely the best piercers I've been to yet.
And it's... 5 hours later and I don't have any swelling yet! Or pain :biggrin: xx

Oo, you got it done there? I'm going in tommorrow to get my anchor redone. Yay for them :smile:
Argh.

These steel spirals in 2g (6mm, a size down from mine) http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=2388
or
these glass spirals in 1g (7mm, my current size) http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=3582

I want something heavier that will help loosen my lobes for 8mm, should I get the jewellery in my size or the (possibly heavier) jewellery in the size below d'you think?
Reply 1032
I stretched to 8mm fine with really light PMMA plugs. So I don't think weight would really be a problem. I think it would be better to get the ones the right size, because if your lobes shrink to fit the smaller size you'll have to restretch them so you're not actually getting any advantage there

And whatever you do, do not get these in 8mm, as I will just hate you
starless_dark
Argh.

These steel spirals in 2g (6mm, a size down from mine) http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=2388
or
these glass spirals in 1g (7mm, my current size) http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=3582

I want something heavier that will help loosen my lobes for 8mm, should I get the jewellery in my size or the (possibly heavier) jewellery in the size below d'you think?

get the steel ones in 0ga... they're spirals so you can wear them half-round (with an o-ring if you think they might fall out) and slowly push them up as the weight stretches them.
I just bought the glass ones :smile: Thanks for responses people, you're more reliable than the BJS forum!
i never liked the BJS forum much! it seems so competative "i have X many piercings"
Reply 1036
SoundDevastation
i never liked the BJS forum much! it seems so competative "i have X many piercings"

no, it's "my piercings are bigger than yours"
Reply 1037
Lulz. I like the BJS forum...but only because I get to rip the piss out of billions of idiots ;D
Reply 1038
Kate.
Lulz. I like the BJS forum...but only because I get to rip the piss out of billions of idiots ;D

That's because your ears are bigger than ours :frown:

But I bet my helix is bigger than yours :eviltongu
i got big ears tooo!

total of 10 piercings now :eek:

anyone know the healing times of septums? i got into such a chat with the nice piercer lady that she forgot to give me healing details (and guessed i already knew how to clean them).

taken my retainer down.. much to my parents annoyance! can just about see it in my new profile pic x

Quick Reply

Latest