The Student Room Group

Relationship

Should I try to make a girlfriend of just wait for her to come, if it is meant for me?
Sorry, I don't understand the question here...
Original post by Chandler bing1
Should I try to make a girlfriend of just wait for her to come, if it is meant for me?

Are you trying to say get instead of make…?
If you're too passive you won't get a girlfriend. You need to be prepared to make the first move.
Reply 4
Original post by Chandler bing1

The more you have to offer a gf the more likely she will make it easy for the two of you to get together. Some guys are above average looking, good social ability, good physique (gym bod), well off, etc - not necessarily all of those traits but at least one. They will likely be seen as having something because of those traits and it will likely be easier for them to get a gf.

Most guys don't have those traits and so is likely to be more harder but even that depends on who you go for. The more undesirable a girl is to most guys the easier it may be to get with her if there is chemistry and connection between the two of you.

Depending on your age if your in your late teens/early twenties and not getting anywhere then you may have to have a hard think over how you might be able to be one more attractive to girls. If tough out there for most guys and few just get girls to rock up, like said a few do but if most guys trying to get to know a girl by talking to her is often the way to see if she might be open to meeting up, again a few might but many may not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending