The Student Room Group

Stomach measuring!

Poll

How many inches is your tummy?

If you could all do this for my peace of mind it'll help I'm sure.

You know how your measurements around your waist and stuff do not matter how tall you are right?

So if any of you know/have a tape measure handy, measure where you belly button is all the way around and post on the poll the results.

It'll be fun I'm sure?

Scroll to see replies

dammit. I feel fat now. that was stupid.
Reply 2
Blahh I feel fat too. sucks. I'll be dieting again on monday but i feel so crap at the moment.
Reply 3
Hehe, what fun. Mine is 26 inches. I not been measured in a while so did the rest as well.
Bah, my boobs still haven't grown :-(
Reply 4
lynseyweth
Hehe, what fun. Mine is 26 inches. I not been measured in a while so did the rest as well.
Bah, my boobs still haven't grown :-(

26 inches?
Around your belly button?
Bloomin heck!
Reply 5
FireDeuce
26 inches?
Around your belly button?
Bloomin heck!

What!?! There's a 25! I bet there's a few people less than that as well.
Reply 6
30 inches, pretty average i imagine, though doesn't stop me wanting to go down stull.
Reply 7
lynseyweth
What!?! There's a 25! I bet there's a few people less than that as well.

Yea sorry I didn't see the 25.

I thought that 25 would be the lowest of the low, but apparently I was hugely wrong.

Even if I breathe in so much that it would just look unnatural and stupid I'm still 27"

Blahhh.
i'm 28.. :rolleyes: *feels fat*
25 if i breathe in a lot :rolleyes:
hmm need to start a diet next week
Reply 10
FireDeuce
Yea sorry I didn't see the 25.

I thought that 25 would be the lowest of the low, but apparently I was hugely wrong.

Even if I breathe in so much that it would just look unnatural and stupid I'm still 27"

Blahhh.

Ah don't worry about it! I bet you are fine the way you are.

My sister is 24 inches but she is still a chick lol. Well she is 16. I give her a few more years and she will be 26 like me :biggrin:
She has bigger hips and boobs than me though - grrrr the boobs!
Reply 11
25 :frown:
lynseyweth
Ah don't worry about it! I bet you are fine the way you are.

My sister is 24 inches but she is still a chick lol. Well she is 16. I give her a few more years and she will be 26 like me :biggrin:
She has bigger hips and boobs than me though - grrrr the boobs!

meh, boobs are overrated anyway... i don't have them and i'm still walking around .. *looks down* :eek: oh wait i'm a guy :p:
twiga
25 :frown:

erm... y the :frown: ^o) ?
Reply 14
I'm 24", but have voted for 25" - it's annoying it means that my hips look huge, and really out of proportion. I have small boobs, so have a really slim upperhalf, then its like woooooow big momma hips!
Reply 15
lettherainfalldown
erm... y the :frown: ^o) ?

Whnever I do something like this, whatever measurement I come out with I want to be smaller. I'd much rather be 22ish.
Reply 16
I found that I can't actually edit the poll, sorry for everyone less than 25" but thats what you get for being so damn skinny :tongue:

Why is everyone on TSR perfect?
Reply 17
big momma hips are sexy:smile: find yourself a middle eastern man and u will be adored:smile: plus according to the BBC most men like big hipped women cos they look suitable to give birth.:wink:
Reply 18
FireDeuce
I found that I can't actually edit the poll, sorry for everyone less than 25" but thats what you get for being so damn skinny :tongue:

Why is everyone on TSR perfect?

is it me or is it you that has had the magic mushrooms?:biggrin::biggrin:

i dont work with inches. but i am not fat:smile: just volumptuous:eek:
26" but I accidently voted 28" :redface: Im skiiny all over.... and hence have no tits..:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending