The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mine is 26" and I am a 19year old guy. I am not skinny, just of slim muscular build. Maybe I am lying. Maybe not.
Fluent in Lies
Mine is 26" and I am a 19year old guy. I am not skinny, just of slim muscular build. Maybe I am lying. Maybe not.

either way, i ADORE your avatar..
Reply 82
just lol at all the people complaining at their tiny tummies.. :rolleyes:
bone-machine
either way, i ADORE your avatar..

hehe thanks :smile:
Reply 84
bone-machine
this was a stupid idea...
....plus its misleading..im sure a lot of the smaller sizes are 13/14 year olds...

And a lot of the large sizes are blokes.
- Its all a big mess really. :p:
Reply 85
And it doesnt take into account height, which again is stupid.
- Im 6'2" (32" waist)

Daniel
grace
why are all these guys going on about how they want to be skinnier?! skinny guys = bluuurgh. men should be big. mmmm

:hmmm: i prefer slim/muscular build
big yes, just not in the stomach area :wink:
Fluent in Lies

*checks pic on subs pic thread*
nah he aint lying :p:
dhutch
And it doesnt take into account height, which again is stupid.
- Im 6'2" (32" waist)

Daniel

height has nothing to do with stomach size, while it may affect weight, but stomach size no :rolleyes:
Reply 89
29. i'm about 85ish kg though, and just under 6 ft.
Reply 90
Fluent in Lies

that's almost certainly a lie.
Bis
that's almost certainly a lie.

sorry to disappoint ya.. it's not :rolleyes: *drools on pic* :tongue: lol
Reply 92
lettherainfalldown
sorry to disappoint ya.. it's not :rolleyes: *drools on pic* :tongue: lol

an adult male with a 26 inch waist? i think not, its rare in females. unless he has the build of a 10 year old girl, its unlikely.
Reply 93
lettherainfalldown
height has nothing to do with stomach size, while it may affect weight, but stomach size no :rolleyes:

No so sure.

Taller people can get away with larger waists. also some people are just nateraly built heavy than others.
- You should try finding extralongleg jeans with a 32" waist!
- It was evern worse a few years ago, when i was almost the same highet but only 28" waist.

Daniel
bone-machine
this was a stupid idea, i have no issues with my stomach but im sure this isnt a suitable poll for a load of insecure teenagers...

plus its misleading..im sure a lot of the smaller sizes are 13/14 year olds....

anyway, a poll that has caused a load of healthy sexy teenage ladies to feel they need to go on a diet..phst...a stupid idea if you ask me

I'm 19 and I'm one of the 25's. I'm also quite tall (5ft10) does that make it better to have that waist size?
Are you guys sure that you are measuring round the BELLY BUTTON area and not your waist?!! Because to be honest it sounds like you are taking waist measurements. - See above post.
I mean, I am 5"2 and quite skinny, I have a 25" waist but a 29" tummy and I'm sure that I'm not fat. If I breathe in, I just about make it to 27", and that looks unbelievabley awful. I just find it hard to believe that anybody could measure 24" around the belly button.
Belly buttons are in a different place to your waist.
Stop it people! This is totally unproductive! Go have sex and eat some ice cream.
Reply 97
Apricot Fairy
Stop it people! This is totally unproductive! Go have sex and eat some ice cream.

well said :biggrin:
Reply 98
Little Girl Red
Are you guys sure that you are measuring round the BELLY BUTTON area and not your waist?!! Because to be honest it sounds like you are taking waist measurements. - See above post.
I mean, I am 5"2 and quite skinny, I have a 25" waist but a 29" tummy and I'm sure that I'm not fat. If I breathe in, I just about make it to 27", and that looks unbelievabley awful. I just find it hard to believe that anybody could measure 24" around the belly button.
Belly buttons are in a different place to your waist.

My waist is around my belly button. I'm 25" around my belly button and that is today's size 6 but thirty or forty years ago it would have been a size 8.
Bis
an adult male with a 26 inch waist? i think not, its rare in females. unless he has the build of a 10 year old girl, its unlikely.

erm I saw his picture, he doesnt have the build of a 10 year old, and hey im a 28" waist and im a guy :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending