The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
why won't someone write a book about me

Have you never heard of the moonies? :biggrin:
Reply 141
Infinity
I'm not even gonna argue with you on that.

because its true? give me another reason why they would'nt like these books and come on its not because of magic and bs like that.. thats all on tv and the church loves tv cuz it brings in revenue through shitty shows like the 700 club and those sunday gospel shows
could you please show me where this supposed gospel could be found, I would be interested to read it.
piginapoke
Don't forget a wife and kids...

LOl. I could go on all day about the Pauline gospel (the truth about Jesus). It was the main reason why I decided god was BS. It proves how people twist things in order to better them selves and their organisations etc.
Reply 144
wiwarin_mir
could you please show me where this supposed gospel could be found, I would be interested to read it.

not read watch.. watch fox on a sunday of cts...... shudders.... so much talk about god makes me sick, have I mentioned I wanna take over the world and divide it into kingdoms yet?
Reply 145
MuniE
because its true? give me another reason why they would'nt like these books and come on its not because of magic and bs like that.. thats all on tv and the church loves tv cuz it brings in revenue through shitty shows like the 700 club and those sunday gospel shows

Yeah because I agree, it's all about the money. And seriously can we really trust those who control that money at the end of the day? I don't!
I never really agreed with the whole 'pass the donation tray/ save your soul' deal.
Reply 146
Weren't they like small white hippo things scared of the moomintroll?

lol, no they're the moomins weren't they? I'm thinking of the moonies, a religious sect. There's a book of moony I think. Something like that. I did some work on it for a gcse project back in the old days. I'm pretty sure they are known for having massive wedding ceremonies. If I remember correctly, the largest at the time involved 20,000 couples all getting married at once.
Reply 147
Infinity
Yeah because I agree, it's all about the money. And seriously can we really trust those who control that money at the end of the day? I don't!
I never really agreed with the whole 'pass the donation tray/ save your soul' deal.

YA OMG HAVE U SEEN THE 700 CLUB SOME IDIOTS PAY $417 A MONTH TO BE IN THEIR CLUB BECAUSE thEY THINK GOD WILL SHARE THE WEALTH BACK WITH THEM!!!!
wiwarin_mir

Just type in Pauline gospel into google. Its basically from ancient scrolls which have been found alongside the BS ones to make Jesus look perfect. I'm not sure but all the gospels were written about 50 years after Jesus died, and of coure were from second hand inforation, the nearest one was collated with help from Jesus mother (and its not like she is going to bad mouth him now is she!!!)
It is NOT essential to give a 10th of whatever you earn to the church, that was an old isralite law, which is no longer applicable, no matter what preists and vicars might say. You can be saved even if you give no money to the church.
Reply 150
wiwarin_mir
It is NOT essential to give a 10th of whatever you earn to the church, that was an old isralite law, which is no longer applicable, no matter what preists and vicars might say. You can be saved even if you give no money to the church.

Even still the church needs money to settle all those abuse law suits
and if this gospel is real, there should be a site with it on.
Reply 152
MuniE

quick joke.. why is a catholic school boy's hair always parted..

Visualize boy on knees and priest rubbing head

Priest: "yes my son"
Reply 153
MuniE

Jesus loves little children.
wiwarin_mir
and if this gospel is real, there should be a site with it on.

What? There will be somewhere. Its archaeolgical fact, dont try and say its not, its there in writing...
Reply 155
MuniE
YA OMG HAVE U SEEN THE 700 CLUB SOME IDIOTS PAY $417 A MONTH TO BE IN THEIR CLUB BECAUSE thEY THINK GOD WILL SHARE THE WEALTH BACK WITH THEM!!!!

That's where my faith tends to waiver, quite abit. I love the stories, "Kyle from alabamba, donated $1000.00 to our minnistry and 3 months later fell into a windfall of almost one million dollars" Yeah right! Here let me just sign over the house and pray I'll inherit a mansion next month. :rolleyes: I mean to me it defeats the purpose of doing good, your not donating from the heart your donating out of greed, because you think you will get something out of it.
Reply 156
Ok no more religion talk for 1 hour.. gotta go watch the OC.. im sooo cool
MuniE
quick joke.. why is a catholic school boy's hair always parted..

Visualize boy on knees and priest rubbing head

Priest: "yes my son"

Not so funny for myself. My school had some serious problems with paedophila by the priests in the past with pupils. If you have every seen Chris Morr's Brass eye program, he went to my school, the program was a direct attack on those priests more than anything.
piginapoke
Which gospel are you on about?

The Pauline gospel. Written by er Paul.
Reply 159
I told you jesus loves little children:

:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending