The Student Room Group

christian thingz

if there are any christian people out here, how do you guys cope in schl with including God with you
Because, prayer is a habit in my life, i always do it befoe i go to bed, and to school, sometimes in the morning and before eating, but i feel like i need to include God more, yk. I need to read my Bible more often and I wanted to also get a prayer board for my life especially now that i'm in year 11 because I do get worried sometimes even though I know God is 110% in control
Reply 1
Original post by emilyboakye
if there are any christian people out here, how do you guys cope in schl with including God with you
Because, prayer is a habit in my life, i always do it befoe i go to bed, and to school, sometimes in the morning and before eating, but i feel like i need to include God more, yk. I need to read my Bible more often and I wanted to also get a prayer board for my life especially now that i'm in year 11 because I do get worried sometimes even though I know God is 110% in control

it sounds like you’re doing good with prayer and such! Having a Bible app can help with school, so you can read on your breaks if you’re allowed (I also know a few people who bring a physical Bible in to read on their breaks). Maybe try putting a bit of Bible time in the morning before you pray; this can help with worrying sometimes. Also journaling can also help reflect on His word and worries. Hope this helps!
Reply 2
thank youuuu, i will defo try it out
Reply 3
Original post by emilyboakye

If you have received the Holy Spirit (Acts 2v4, 10v44-48 ) you don't have to try to include God, he's there, shining out, ever-more as you just desire more of Him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending