The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deyesy
Yeah, I'll be buying FM12 when I have the cash to do so :tongue: Last year's is recent enough though ^^ Oh wow :lol: Rory that's amazing :tongue:

I got it the night it came out :smug: 2011 game was excellent tbf, 2012 runs a lot smoother on my new laptop though! meh, done better on previous games, got Cardiff to win the UCL on FM10 but it took me till like 2020 season though, if you get the right tactics and stuff and a bit of luck with players you can build a really good team, takes a while though!
Reply 6721
Original post by SciFiBoy
I got it the night it came out :smug: 2011 game was excellent tbf, 2012 runs a lot smoother on my new laptop though! meh, done better on previous games, got Cardiff to win the UCL on FM10 but it took me till like 2020 season though, if you get the right tactics and stuff and a bit of luck with players you can build a really good team, takes a while though!

Gone Liverpool. Signing Papiss Cisse as my first player :u:
Original post by Deyesy

Hey dude,

You alright?
Original post by Deyesy

haha, nice :tongue:
Reply 6724
haha, nice :tongue:

Or not :colonhash: Bloody Freiburg. Wilfred Zaha turned into my first signing :u: Muniain from Atletico Madrid is my second ^^
Original post by Deyesy
Or not :colonhash: Bloody Freiburg. Wilfred Zaha turned into my first signing :u: Muniain from Atletico Madrid is my second ^^

good signings anyway, Muniain is a beast if you develop him well.
I'm single and I don't know why :frown: :tongue:
Original post by kristinaalovesu
I'm single and I don't know why :frown: :tongue:

:hi: well, most of us in here are single, I think I know why I am but people here tell me the reasons I give aren't true so idk :tongue:
:hi: well, most of us in here are single, I think I know why I am but people here tell me the reasons I give aren't true so idk :tongue:

:hi: So why are you single? Are you just waiting for me to show up after being gone off of TSR for ages? :flutter:
:hi: So why are you single? Are you just waiting for me to show up after being gone off of TSR for ages? :flutter:

idk, I tend to assume cause of my being shy and kinda weird that girls just aren't interested in me :cry2: aw, lol, I remember seeing you post before :smile:
idk, I tend to assume cause of my being shy and kinda weird that girls just aren't interested in me :cry2: aw, lol, I remember seeing you post before :smile:

I feel the same way :frown: I quite noticed that guys looks at me more when I don't have my make up on but maybe they're just looking because I look weird without it? lol
Yeah I used to post before here a ton, and I was quite a troll as well but I've gone off since school and work. I used to see you here before too. :smile:
I feel the same way :frown: I quite noticed that guys looks at me more when I don't have my make up on but maybe they're just looking because I look weird without it? lol
Yeah I used to post before here a ton, and I was quite a troll as well but I've gone off since school and work. I used to see you here before too. :smile:

ah, that's odd, maybe they can just see more of your natural beauty without it? :wink:

oh hehe, don't remember specifically where I saw you post tbh, my memory is not so specific! how are school and work? :smile:
ah, that's odd, maybe they can just see more of your natural beauty without it? :wink:

oh hehe, don't remember specifically where I saw you post tbh, my memory is not so specific! how are school and work? :smile:

I guess :tongue:
School is kinda ok. Looking forward to my break before going back for summer though. Work is fine as well. Do you go to school and work too?
I guess :tongue:
School is kinda ok. Looking forward to my break before going back for summer though. Work is fine as well. Do you go to school and work too?

:smile:

summer holidays are good! I was at Uni, but intermitting at the moment cause of health reasons, go back in October but nothing till then! (stuck at my mums going slightly stir crazy :eek:)
:smile:

summer holidays are good! I was at Uni, but intermitting at the moment cause of health reasons, go back in October but nothing till then! (stuck at my mums going slightly stir crazy :eek:)

It is! I have summer school though but before that I have 2 weeks off before summer school so I have to take advantage of that :tongue:
What happened to your health? Anything serious? Which uni do you go to? :smile:
It is! I have summer school though but before that I have 2 weeks off before summer school so I have to take advantage of that :tongue:
What happened to your health? Anything serious? Which uni do you go to? :smile:

ah, fair enough, what you doing at summer school?

had this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cholesteatoma

and had to have one of these - http://www.ent-info.nhs.uk/Mastoidectomy.htm

I go to Essex Uni :smile: you?
ah, fair enough, what you doing at summer school?

had this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cholesteatoma

and had to have one of these - http://www.ent-info.nhs.uk/Mastoidectomy.htm

I go to Essex Uni :smile: you?

Ouch. That sounds painful to me :/ Are you better now though?
I'm a biology major and I have more pre-reqs to take before med school so I thought I'd take some of the classes in the summer that way I wont have to take too many when the fall semester comes along.

I go to college here in California although I was supposed to go to Durham :frown:
Ouch. That sounds painful to me :/ Are you better now though?
I'm a biology major and I have more pre-reqs to take before med school so I thought I'd take some of the classes in the summer that way I wont have to take too many when the fall semester comes along.

I go to college here in California although I was supposed to go to Durham :frown:

it was, in hospital for like 3 days and was a big operation so lot's of resting and stuff afterwards!

oh, that sounds cool :smile:

ah, you didn't go then?
it was, in hospital for like 3 days and was a big operation so lot's of resting and stuff afterwards!

oh, that sounds cool :smile:

ah, you didn't go then?

I'm glad you're out off the hospital now :smile:

I didn't go, I had problems with the student loan. :/ Whats your major?
I'm glad you're out off the hospital now :smile:

I didn't go, I had problems with the student loan. :/ Whats your major?

oh, that sucks! I study Politics :smile:

Latest