The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

One more question - for anyone who has lived on the 1st or 2nd floor of Griffon Studios, could you hear the train outside? I know it says "restricted and railway view" but do you hear it as well as see it? I feel like that could potentially get annoying. :smile: Thank you!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 181
Is anybody considering GradPad for the next academic year? Imperial advertises it everywhere, but apart from that, I can only find old and mixed reviews.
Original post by Draidy
Is anybody considering GradPad for the next academic year? Imperial advertises it everywhere, but apart from that, I can only find old and mixed reviews.

I'm looking for accommodation for 2018/2019 and I am considering GradPad and a few other places. I'm trying find a place that allows guest to stay for a few nights and GradPad seems to be the most flexible about that. But at the same time, it's more expensive that other places.
Can you hear the trains staying in floors 1/2 of Griffon Studios?
Hi, I'm looking for advice about GradPad too. Concerned with the price difference between the different levels, is it noisy in floors 1 or 2? Is construction work still ongoing at WoodLane?
Which place is closer to UCL? Google Maps gives mixed answers
Hi Georgi!I am moving to London on September because I am going to start my Msc at Imperial. Would you recommend me Griffon or Wood Lane?? I want to book it ASAP and I don't know what to do! Best regards, Ana
Anyone considering Gradpad for the 2019/20 academic year? Went to view Wood Lane studios today since it's the closest to the SK campus, where I'll be based for my MSc. The gym is pretty small and the area looks a bit desolate which is putting me off.
Original post by username4378620
Anyone considering Gradpad for the 2019/20 academic year? Went to view Wood Lane studios today since it's the closest to the SK campus, where I'll be based for my MSc. The gym is pretty small and the area looks a bit desolate which is putting me off.

Hey did you consider gradpad ?
I am an international student and am planning to choose gradpad
Did u like it ?
Bump
Hi ! I am booking a standard studio at GradPad Wood lane studios for this September. I was wondering if anyone who has stayed there before could share their feedback or experience about the accommodation. I am enrolling at the Royal College of Art and was wondering if the nearby area is safe at all times and if the connectivity in terms of public transport is convenient. Judging by the fact that it is a postgraduate only residence, I am hoping the overall atmosphere and amenities are good.

Latest

Trending

Trending