The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Can't think of anyone i would slap.. but id go back and kiss Marilyn Monroe :smile:. Id bring freddy mercury forward with me, so i could see queen play live :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 2
Pirate
If you went back in time who would you slap, who would u kiss, who would you keep alive ect...?

Personally i would take shakespeare back (or foward) with me into 2006 and force him to write another Hamlet-like play.

Thats because you're a poof. But that aside, I'd slap (or kick the living sh*t out of) neville chamberlain, the rest I dont know cos I cant be asred to think about it.
Reply 3
simstu666
Thats because you're a poof.

If im a poof because i have read Shakespeare? lol its funny when a fool doesnt know he is a fool, if i could go back in time ill tell ur mum to stop the drug abuse while she was pregnant.
Reply 4
simstu666
Thats because you're a poof.

But hey, everyones entitled to their own opinion..
Reply 5
Pirate
If you went back in time who would you slap, who would u kiss, who would you keep alive ect...?

Personally i would take shakespeare back (or foward) with me into 2006 and force him to write another Hamlet-like play.

I'd keep Jane Austen alive. :p:
Reply 6
Nothing wrong with reading shakespeare, but why waste the opportunity on someone like him when you could bring back Stalin or Hitler who could put all the Muslims scum like Abu Hamza in a deathcamp?
Reply 7
simstu666
Nothing wrong with reading shakespeare, but why waste the opportunity on someone like him when you could bring back Stalin or Hitler who could put all the Muslims scum like Abu Hamza in a deathcamp?

Yeh, because that would happen if you brought them back :teeth: :rolleyes:
Reply 8
simstu666

Only the muslims? heey why not throw the whole bunch - the jews, Slavs, homosexuals, people opposing Hitler, cripples and the gypsies. We'd all be one happy family. ^o)
Reply 9
Milli
Only the muslims? heey why not throw the whole bunch - the jews, Slavs, homosexuals, people opposing Hitler, cripples and the gypsies. We'd all be one happy family. ^o)

No cos it'd be up to me who he dealt with as it was me who brought him back. I'd shoot him in the head if he tried any of that sh*t.

And a moderator telling me to shut the f**k up. Is that whats called leading by example.
Reply 10
simstu666
No cos it'd be up to me who he dealt with as it was me who brought him back. I'd shoot him in the head if he tried any of that sh*t.

And a moderator telling me to shut the f**k up. Is that whats called leading by example.

right, why make other's do you're job for you? I'm a muslim....shoot me ^o)
Reply 11
Milli
right, why make other's do you're job for you? I'm a muslim....shoot me ^o)

I didnt say all the muslims did I? I said the scum bag ones like abu hamza and his gay son.
simstu666
I didnt say all the muslims did I? I said the scum bag ones like abu hamza and his gay son.

Thank goodness you made that clear. Wat puzzles me though is why u said 'muslim' scumbags. Why not every other scumbag like Timothy McVeigh and other killers?
Reply 13
rashid1988
Thank goodness you made that clear. Wat puzzles me though is why u said 'muslim' scumbags. Why not every other scumbag like Timothy McVeigh and other killers?

Cos I havent heard them say "hahaha 7/7 was funny, 9/11 was funny lets do it again sometime." They dont stand on street corners i London preaching hatred against my country and get away scott free. Anyway wasnt Timothy McViegh a yank?
simstu666
Cos I havent heard them say "hahaha 7/7 was funny, 9/11 was funny lets do it again sometime." They dont stand on street corners i London preaching hatred against my country and get away scott free. Anyway wasnt Timothy McViegh a yank?

American if that's what you mean. I didnt know the discussion was limited only to Brits :p: Oh yeah i agree with the above scenarios in your post. They're completely unreasonable and i have been against it right from the start.
Reply 15
rashid1988
American if that's what you mean. I didnt know the discussion was limited only to Brits :p: Oh yeah i agree with the above scenarios in your post. They're completely unreasonable and i have been against it right from the start.

Yeah like I said.. a yank.

I should re-phrase my earlier comment, anyone who preaches hate and terror against this country (or any other civilised country) should be put in a deathcamp.
simstu666
Yeah like I said.. a yank.

I should re-phrase my earlier comment, anyone who preaches hate and terror against this country (or any other civilised country) should be put in a deathcamp.

Yes that sounds much better! I agree... Oh and people i'd bring back, um... Jimi Hendrix and Dimebag Darrell. Both fantastic musicians!
I'd bring back WIIIINSTON!!!!!! (Churchill)
Reply 18
simstu666

This guy is a definate racist, theres actually 2 racially obnoxious things in that quote. Thats how i know theres a swastika tatooed on his arm.
SRV to be remaining alive, becuase he was a hugely grat blues musician

Latest

Trending

Trending