The Student Room Group

Where do I buy condoms quickly at night time?

I'm.pretty much stuck right now. I've looked everywhere for an effective method of buying condoms before the usual opening hours of 7am for most supermarkets and I can't find any!

I don't want to use dodgy condom vending machines, why are we still using coins?? We're not living in the 90s, they should be updated to incorporate contactless.

I don't even know if petrol stations have 24/7 stores that will sell them.

Please help, its literally my first time having sex and I don't want to ruin it. I'm extremely busy as it is anyway and the early hours of the morning is the only time I actually have some free time anyway

By the way, I live in Yorkshire, I don't know if that helps but if you're from London it might be different up here (I don't know!)
Original post by dumbie479
I'm.pretty much stuck right now. I've looked everywhere for an effective method of buying condoms before the usual opening hours of 7am for most supermarkets and I can't find any!

I don't want to use dodgy condom vending machines, why are we still using coins?? We're not living in the 90s, they should be updated to incorporate contactless.

I don't even know if petrol stations have 24/7 stores that will sell them.

Please help, its literally my first time having sex and I don't want to ruin it. I'm extremely busy as it is anyway and the early hours of the morning is the only time I actually have some free time anyway

By the way, I live in Yorkshire, I don't know if that helps but if you're from London it might be different up here (I don't know!)

I think youre pretty much stuck tbh. Best thing you can do is hold off tonight, buy some from the supermarket tomorrow and do it anothertime.
Reply 2
Most petrol stations sell them. 24 hour supermarkets. Vending machines in toilets - not sure what your problem is there? Most hotels will have them available to guests - they would probably sell you one. Not got any mates with some they would give you?

Yorkshire is a big place.

Quick Reply

Latest