The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
DanGrover
Jesus christ, Pirate:

Edit what?
Pirate
Edit what?

I mean don't reply to the same post twice in two separate replies, and instead of posting 3 times in a row, edit your first post. It's basic forum etiquette.
Reply 42
SLAP: Osama Bin Laden...before he went on the run...
KISS: Heath Ledger...hot (although i wouldn't go too far back...cos y'know hes only twenty-something...n thats illegal.lol)
KEEP ALIVE: Hitler...he shudda paid 4 wat he did!!!
MEET: Grandad I reckon...tho am not sure he'd like me.lol
Reply 43
Slap (well kill...) : Hitler, when he was fighting on the front line during WW1. That way, maybe not as many people would have suffered.
Kiss : Jackie O
Keep Alive : Albert Einstein - fascinating man
Meet : Parents or Grandparents when they were young
Reply 44
Pirate
This guy is a definate racist, theres actually 2 racially obnoxious things in that quote. Thats how i know theres a swastika tatooed on his arm.

Talking out your arse mate. Many of my good friends are Fijian, who as Im sure you know are all black, so that doesnt really make me a racist.

So... shut your cakehole.. yes?
Reply 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate
Marilyn Monroe is a popular pick. i heard that she didnt commit suicide it was a government cover up...

What were they covering up?

There'a a theory that she was having an affair with both President Kennedy and his brother Bobby. If it got out it would have been damaging to JFK's reputation as a family man and ruined his political career, so he had her murdered, making it look like she took an overdose.
Sounds a bit far-fetched to me though...
Reply 46
centime
There'a a theory that she was having an affair with both President Kennedy and his brother Bobby. If it got out it would have been damaging to JFK's reputation as a family man and ruined his political career, so he had her murdered, making it look like she took an overdose.
Sounds a bit far-fetched to me though...

No way!!! Guess you couldn't put it past the american administration.... But then everyone likes a good conspiracy...Dunno wat to bleev!!
Reply 47
DanGrover
I mean don't reply to the same post twice in two separate replies, and instead of posting 3 times in a row, edit your first post. It's basic forum etiquette.

calm down im new
Reply 48
simstu666
Talking out your arse mate. Many of my good friends are Fijian, who as Im sure you know are all black, so that doesnt really make me a racist.

So... shut your cakehole.. yes?

"oooooo look at me my frends are black, im kool maan" dont beg it
Reply 49
lessthanthree
simstu666; you're an idiot.

Guys, seriously, just stop giving him the attention he so clearly craves.

Now he's been banned, can you please delete the insulting posts?
simstu666
Yeah like I said.. a yank.

I should re-phrase my earlier comment, anyone who preaches hate and terror against this country (or any other civilised country) should be put in a deathcamp.

Is that not what you are doing? *looks confused* Im glad you are banned :biggrin:
SLAP: The commentators for England's World Cup win in 1966. "They think it's all over- well actually it is but we're going to bang on about it for the next forty years anyway."

MEET: Bonnie Prince Charlie. The true King of Scotland led a wasted life after Culloden but I'd still love to meet the guy- he stood up for his principles in one hell of a gutsy way.

KILL: Thomas Hamilton (before the Dunblane massacre). Slowly and very painfully.
Reply 52
I always give the wrong answers to this kind of thing. I'm like "I'd go back in time and see when my mom when she was a kid." Everyone else is like "I'd go back in time and shake hands with Einstein."
:biggrin: I would love to say hey to Jesus
Slap - Hitler
Kiss - Kurt Cobain
Bring Forward - Kurt Cobain Again..

I like the shakespear Idea :biggrin:
Reply 55
samthedragon
:biggrin: I would love to say hey to Jesus

you can still do that:smile:
Aeris
you can still do that:smile:

I know :P and I have.. but I would love to see Him in person :biggrin: I want to see how big his beard is and boogy with the Messiah *dances* :biggrin:
Reply 57
samthedragon
I know :P and I have.. but I would love to see Him in person :biggrin: I want to see how big his beard is and boogy with the Messiah *dances* :biggrin:

lol Neato. :five:
Reply 58
I would try and stop the Hindu holocaust by the Muslims. I would eliminate Hitler and all other leaders who commited genocide(lesser of two evils). Prevent the British from screwing up India, Africa, south America etc Stop the slave trade. Prevent Gandhiji and Dr Martin Luther King from being assasinated, as there was still so much work left to do. I could go on and on....
Reply 59
MichNich
SLAP: The commentators for England's World Cup win in 1966. "They think it's all over- well actually it is but we're going to bang on about it for the next forty years anyway."

MEET: Bonnie Prince Charlie. The true King of Scotland led a wasted life after Culloden but I'd still love to meet the guy- he stood up for his principles in one hell of a gutsy way.

KILL: Thomas Hamilton (before the Dunblane massacre). Slowly and very painfully.

And how many times has scotland won the world cup? Only about 7 countries have ever won it, and I didnt see your country on the list.

Latest

Trending

Trending