The Student Room Group

Handed in Wrong Coursework

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone here know what you can do if you sumbit the wrong coursework and only realise you did this when you get the result for it?

does anyone know if you can successfully appeal to something like this?

Thanks in advance
Brian
Original post by brian4342
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone here know what you can do if you sumbit the wrong coursework and only realise you did this when you get the result for it?

does anyone know if you can successfully appeal to something like this?

Thanks in advance
Brian

Was it *you* who submitted the wrong one, or your teacher who forwarded an old copy to the exam board? If it's an internal thing and the deadline has not yet passed, you should be able to talk to your teacher :smile:
Reply 2
yea it was me who submitted it, and just got the result back although it does say that he has to wait for the exam board before its official. Is this at the teachers disgression, can he say no, i will not accept a different version?
Reply 3
oh the deadline has passed, because i thought i had uploaded the correct one until now when it has been returned with a low mark :\
IT depends which uni you're at, if the deadline has passed.

If the deadline has passed you're probably stuck with it. It was your fault after all, and if they let you resubmit your work you'd be getting an unfair advantage over the other students due to having more time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending