The Student Room Group
Reply 1
its a lot differnet tbh. This coursework does require a lot mroe work to be put into it, and really i am looking at 150 pages to get a good mark. I seen some past projects in my school, one which was about 120 pages, and he only got a C.

If you get a good mark on your as coursework you wont have no problem, but it does take a hell of a lot of time to do
the AS coursework is based on a problem (doesnt have to be real) and the A2 coursework is to produce or improve a real life system for a end user of your choice (cannot be made up), the write up is a bit more complex..

my A2 coursework has to be finished before the easter holiday starts and im not even half way done! looks like alot of late nights etc..
Reply 3
3xhilaration

my A2 coursework has to be finished before the easter holiday starts and im not even half way done! looks like alot of late nights etc..

yes, i there someone in the same postion as me, im not alone :smile:
omg this is my time to say i've just this second inished my a2 coursework..last year i was 2marks off an A, having done 60 pages..this year mine's 180 pages, 6 months worth of work!
Reply 5
*starry_eyed_*
omg this is my time to say i've just this second inished my a2 coursework..last year i was 2marks off an A, having done 60 pages..this year mine's 180 pages, 6 months worth of work!

180 pages........:>.<:

i have only done about 20 so far and i realy need an A and going for one as well.

Where has all the pages come from? as i knopw the implintaion going to take up around about 70-80 pages
the testing section was the biggest section...at a2 we have to do not only alpha testing but also beta testing.
Reply 7
omg, mind u i have seen an exemplar coursework from the AQA board, and the testing section is just MAHUSIVE!!!!!!!!! great..... so im gonna do like.. 200 pages next year? lol..
Reply 8
i didnt think testing was gonna be that big :.><:

look like 8am-11pm days coming soon probz
Reply 9
hatty341
omg, mind u i have seen an exemplar coursework from the AQA board, and the testing section is just MAHUSIVE!!!!!!!!! great..... so im gonna do like.. 200 pages next year? lol..

Wait... aren't computers supposed to push us into some kind of "paperless society"? Computing\ICT coursework always seems to use the most paper. Hmmmph.

Heh.
Reply 10
How many screenshots would you say is reasonable for the implementation section, and how many do you have?
I have 7 screenshots in mine.

just fill all the gaps man...

good luck
i basically screen shot everything that changed lol..i took screen shots of all my forms in design view, along with the macro codes, and also the tables in design view..fill the page with notes!!!
mine wasnt based on a real problem (altho it was meant to be) and my teacher only found out right at the end of the yr coz my friend told him!!! lol!!

its a lot of work - tbh tho - its not too difficult - if u listen 2 wot ur told by ur teacher and get the barbara wilson book then its ok - its just very repetitive ( but then AS was aswel) ENJOY!!!! and gd luck.

Latest

Trending

Trending