AS Results and Predicted Grades Help

In the three subjects that I'm carrying on to A2, I got:

Biology: A (257/300 ums)
Chemistry: A (251/300 ums)
History: B (142/200 ums)

What could I be predicted for A2? I'm gonna apply for chemistry btw
Reply 1
anyone?
That's really good! Probably AAA or maybe an A* for one of your sciences. I'm worried about my predictions now :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by amberee
That's really good! Probably AAA or maybe an A* for one of your sciences. I'm worried about my predictions now :frown:

Ah, thanks :} What did you get?
CDD ;( 5 ums away from a B in history and 1 away from C in Biology so I'm feeling on edge :L but just keeping positive and hoping my teachers love me enough to predict me ABC
What do u guys think I will get predicted? , thankx in advance

I got:

B - Maths - - - - 2 UMS away from an A
B - Economics - - - - 14 UMS away from an A
B - Business - - - - 22 UMS away from an A
B - Psychology - - - - 8 UMS away from an A
Reply 6
Original post by amberee
CDD ;( 5 ums away from a B in history and 1 away from C in Biology so I'm feeling on edge :L but just keeping positive and hoping my teachers love me enough to predict me ABC

Do you do edexcel history? because I think that they were much too harsh in marking this june compared to jan :{
Reply 7
Original post by johnlovely12

I got:

Not really sure :/ I'm askin' myself!.. sorry
Np, thankx anyways

Original post by SlothTamer
Not really sure :/ I'm askin' myself!.. sorry
Original post by johnlovely12

I got:

Teachers tend to predict one grade higher depending on how far away you are from the next boundary-AABB maybe? The B's being in business and economics it shouldn't be any lower than that really
Original post by SlothTamer
Do you do edexcel history? because I think that they were much too harsh in marking this june compared to jan :{

no OCR but they are having problems with lots of students this year so I'm quite happy with what I achieved. Would have been better would 5more marks though :unimpressed:
Original post by amberee
Teachers tend to predict one grade higher depending on how far away you are from the next boundary-AABB maybe? The B's being in business and economics it shouldn't be any lower than that really

Thankx
Reply 12
Original post by amberee
no OCR but they are having problems with lots of students this year so I'm quite happy with what I achieved. Would have been better would 5more marks though :unimpressed:

Yeah cool :} I'm getting one of my papers remarked, so hopefully my ums will go up a bit :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest