The Student Room Group

Lush Interview

Hey TSR,
I have an interview with Lush and was wondering if anybody has any experience or pointers for it. Plus they've asked for me to bring in an item that represents my personality/me, I've not a clue of what to bring so any ideas?
Reply 1
I worked with Lush for a year and it's an amazing place to work do good luck!!! I'd say the most important thing is to be yourself, calm, confident and let your personality shine through! They want to see if you'll fit in with the team and if you'll be able to handle the craziness of Xmas!! If you don't already use Lush definitely go on the website and get yourself acquainted with some of the products and the Lush ethos.

I didn't have to take anything in for my interview, in fact, they only asked me three questions - tell me about yourself, what music would you play in the shop and if you could share a bath with one person who would it be? But I think things are a bit different now! I would just look around your room though and take something that has some special meaning to you and gives the
a glimpse into your life.

Good luck again! Just relax and I'm sue you'll be fine!! Xxx

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
Thanks alot, I'm pretty relaxed and calm, just at a complete loss at what to bring haha.
Reply 3
Well what's your thing? Do you have any hobbies or experiences that you'll never forget. For me, I love live music so I possibly would have bought some of my favourite gig tickets. I'm an avid traveller so many something from my travels, or some photos? If you play a reasonably small instrument maybe give them a bit of a ditty. It's difficult to say what you should bring without knowing you. You might be asked to sell it/ give a presentation on it so have that in the back of your mind when choosing :smile:
Reply 4
My 'thing' consists of clothes and books, I might bring an old photo album of friends/me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending