The Student Room Group

Cardiff uni adult nursing march intake?!

I can't seem to find anyone thats on the same course as me!
Feels like I'm gunna turn up on the first day on my own!
is anyone starting in march?

Scroll to see replies

Me, looking forward to it now.
Reply 2
Im starting in march too. r u travelling or in lodgings? X
I live in Pontypridd, so will be driving in. Do you know when the timetable is released?

Nick
Reply 4
Original post by Nicknofinger
I live in Pontypridd, so will be driving in. Do you know when the timetable is released?

Nick

Im from t ebbw vale area. No i dont was wondering that myself so il phone up 2moz and le u know if u want?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I8160
Cheers thank you very much.
Reply 6
I'll be living in halls as I don't fancy m4 traffic 5 times a week. Already applied but have no
Clue when I'll get more info. Have you had a anything from nhs busary yet?
Reply 7
Nice. when i phoned they said that we probably wouldn get our forms for t bursary until january. Hope that helps. do u know when well get our timetables?
Reply 8
I have no idea sorry :frown:
Reply 9
Ok thanks anyway. Got to phone up and ask about when we getting t bursary forms too. My friend had hers and they need loads o documentation :-(
We had our timetable on the first day we started but you may be able to get it from them a couple of weeks before you start if you e-mail and give a good reason (child care etc).

Can't really remember when we had busary forms, pretty sure the university did it for us.

Enjoy :smile:
Reply 11
Thank u i may email them have you got the email address of someone there i can ask pls?
I've got the term dates if anyone is interested. If it does not work let me know.
Reply 13
Hiya i cant download it. Where did u get it from please ?
I called them and they emailed it over, if you PM me I'll forward the email to you.

Nick
Reply 15
Thatll be great ill do it now. Thank you.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I8160
Reply 16
Hi, I'm also starting in March. Anyone have any ideas about the reading list?
Cheers
No ideas on that one, sorry.
Reply 18
Me neither. I wonder if we emailed them would they be able to give us a list
Reply 19
Anyone know the times we will be in uni for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending