The Student Room Group

How did your LNAT go - Law Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Definitely have our LNAT scores, just got an offer from Nottingham, happy happy girl right now :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
I'm too curious to know what my result is! Nottingham offered me AAB when their usual offer is A*AA despite me being predicted A*AA. They say in their prospectus somewhere that those with very good LNAT scores may be offered lower than A*AA, but I didn't think I'd be offered that low!
Reply 62
Original post by Naji45
I'm too curious to know what my result is! Nottingham offered me AAB when their usual offer is A*AA despite me being predicted A*AA. They say in their prospectus somewhere that those with very good LNAT scores may be offered lower than A*AA, but I didn't think I'd be offered that low!

From what I've seen, if you've done well enough on LNAT to get in you get A*AA, if you've done exceptionally well, its AAB. No middle ground haha
But congratulations! That's fantastic either way! I'm still waiting on Nottingham </3
Reply 63
Original post by chloe_nutini7
Yeah, plenty of people have been getting offers from LNAT unis. I haven't as of yet, I took my LNAT on the 10th of January... Sent my ucas on the 17th December and have received two offers from the non- LNAT unis I've applied to :-) when did you send yours off and take your test?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent my application off on the 28th of November and I sat my LNAT exam on the 8th of January. I've received the offer from Kent in December but still waiting for my LNAT universities

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Sit the ACT 4 hour US admissions test and then you'll understand what a painful exam is!

I didn't like the computer screen- I find it hard to read texts on screens.

I got an interview at Oxford and a place pretty early on at my other LNAT university.

I did no preparation whatsoever for the test.
Reply 65
Hi everyone, I did the LNAT pre January the 15th, does anyone know how and when I'll get my score? Thanks! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by rm22
Hi everyone, I did the LNAT pre January the 15th, does anyone know how and when I'll get my score? Thanks! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

email. early february.
Reply 67
Original post by laraali1
From what I've seen, if you've done well enough on LNAT to get in you get A*AA, if you've done exceptionally well, its AAB. No middle ground haha
But congratulations! That's fantastic either way! I'm still waiting on Nottingham </3

Woah, do you reckon you could define 'exceptionally well' in terms of LNAT score(s)? And yeah they take their time, hopefully you'll get Nottingham!
Reply 68
Original post by Naji45
Woah, do you reckon you could define 'exceptionally well' in terms of LNAT score(s)? And yeah they take their time, hopefully you'll get Nottingham!

I'm sorry I'm by no means an expert so forgive me if this is wrong, but I read somewhere that in 2010/11, the average score was around 17 out of 42. So I assume that a good mark would be 20-25 ish, and exceptionally well woud be more than that. (The highest mark recorded that year was a 34 and it was someone who got into Oxf.)
And then every year would obviously be a little different.
Again I really don't have any idea this is just what makes sense based on what I've read haha
Thanks though :smile: I really hope I get in, I'm so scared!
Possibility of LNAT results tomorrow! We having a dedicated thread or just posting on here? :tongue:
Reply 70
Original post by berryripple
Possibility of LNAT results tomorrow! We having a dedicated thread or just posting on here? :tongue:

dedicated thread please! :smile:
Hi,
So the LNAT results are just out and I've just got mine -
So the National Average is 21.3 and I've got a 25/42
I've applied to King's and Durham

.. Do I stand a good chance.. or a chance at all ?

Yours Faithfully,
EXTREMELY PANIC-Y :/
Reply 74
Original post by paradise.kid
Hi,
So the LNAT results are just out and I've just got mine -
So the National Average is 21.3 and I've got a 25/42
I've applied to King's and Durham

.. Do I stand a good chance.. or a chance at all ?

Yours Faithfully,
EXTREMELY PANIC-Y :/

I got 25 and got an offer from King's...
Reply 75
I got 24 and had an AAA offer from Bristol.
Reply 76
So... My score is 23 ..do I stand a chance to get accepted at UCL or King's? Still haven't heard from them
Reply 77
Anyone with 19p that has received an offer from any Law school?
Reply 78
Original post by CarlStefan
Anyone with 19p that has received an offer from any Law school?

I've got 16 and an offer from Bristol

Posted from TSR Mobile
19 and offer from Bristol and Bham

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5839i

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending