The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

arrgghhh MISSED SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINES FOR BPTC inns of court

:eek:
Is there any other way I can get scholarships/funding/grants/bursaries, anything? Im already up to my eyes in debt, in last year of my LLB and I left it too late to decide what to do, I want to do a BPTC, can anyone help?
That's just life, isn't it? Dreams, what are they? Sorry I can't help.
BPP University
BPP University
Hi anoon,

The best source of funding in the form of scholarships and bursaries for the BPTC comes from the Inns of Court. Each Inn has quite a lot of money available but there are deadlines for application which you would need to investigate directly with the Inns.

At the minute, we only offer 1 scholarship of £3,000 to BPTC students but we a re currently reviewing this and hope to be able to offer more bursaries in the future.

In addition, you can also apply for the Investec Loan to assist with your funding.

Kind regards,

BPP
Reply 3
Is there any grants or bursarys available for those who are studying the LLB law degree or the LPC from bpp

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi reza999,

Yes we have several scholarships available for you to apply for. For all the information on what scholarships are available to you, please go to http://www.bpp.com/university-college/l/Scholarships .

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Hope this helps.
Reply 5
All of these scholarships have passed the deadline and I wasn't aware of any of them, when I enrolled through clearing I dropped city university for bpp because of their reputation of the LPC and he said there were other scholarships available for me when I do the LLB. Are there any I can apply for when I go enrol on the 18th of this month ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending