The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Any one got interviews at middlesex for adult nursing?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi molly,
I think it's better to call the Uni . Have you heard from Middlesex since the occupation Heath and CRB form?@molly?

sheanyce.
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 61
Original post by molly1302
Hi how's everyone getting on with things, I have now applied for accomodation. The start date in which the contact starts says 23rd september and teaching starts 7th october... But on ucas the start date is 16th september. Confused! Does anyone know which one is right? Lol

No idea I tried to apply a while ago when I got my conditional offer but I thought we needed a student number to apply or something. Are you applying for the halls?
Reply 62
Yeah halls, use the student number that is in your emails from them. I tried to apply too, it wouldnt let me, i firmed the place on ucas and it let me apply. I havent heard anything since my crb and im still waiting for my health form from my doctors!
Reply 63
Original post by molly1302
Yeah halls, use the student number that is in your emails from them. I tried to apply too, it wouldnt let me, i firmed the place on ucas and it let me apply. I havent heard anything since my crb and im still waiting for my health form from my doctors!

Your doctor still hasn't done your health form?? That's awful. Cool ill have to finish applying for stuff when I get home on Sunday :smile: thanks for telling me
Reply 64
Has anyone heard back after sending crb and occ. health forms back?
Reply 65
hey everyone :smile: I
I've got my interview for adult nursing this Friday! I am so nervous!! i get really nervous during interviews :s-smilie: any help??

P.S congrats on those of you who were offered a place :biggrin:
Reply 66
Original post by niamho
hey everyone :smile: I
I've got my interview for adult nursing this Friday! I am so nervous!! i get really nervous during interviews :s-smilie: any help??

P.S congrats on those of you who were offered a place :biggrin:

Hi Niamho

if u go back to page 1 ,2,3 you'll see all the informations available .

Good luck
Reply 67
Original post by PearlTx
Has anyone heard back after sending crb and occ. health forms back?

No ! Have u?
Reply 68
Original post by Sheanyce
No ! Have u?

No. I wonder when we will find out for sure that we definitely have a place. I went to Hendon this week just for a little wander round n it seems nice :smile:
Reply 69
Original post by PearlTx
No. I wonder when we will find out for sure that we definitely have a place. I went to Hendon this week just for a little wander round n it seems nice :smile:

Awww I went there as well! It's weary mice ! I really like the multicultural environment . I can't wait to start Uni there.:colondollar::colondollar:

i am wondering as well UNO . Can't wait for the unconditional offer :biggrin: we' ve been through so much. :wink:
Reply 70
Awww I went there as well! It's weary mice ! I really like the multicultural environment . I can't wait to start Uni there.:colondollar::colondollar:

i am wondering as well UNO . Can't wait for the unconditional offer :biggrin: we' ve been through so much. :wink:

Its a lot nicer than I was expecting haha. I'm excited ill be gutted if something goes wrong and my offer is withdrawn.

Are you waiting for any exam results?
Reply 71
Original post by PearlTx
Its a lot nicer than I was expecting haha. I'm excited ill be gutted if something goes wrong and my offer is withdrawn.

Are you waiting for any exam results?

No I'm just waiting for the outcome !
Reply 72
No I'm just waiting for the outcome !

Thats good. Me too :smile:
Reply 73
Just booked in for the pre-induction day on the 16th of this month :smile: is anyone else going to this one? I wonder if this means the CRB and health checks have been sorted, it didn't mention them in the email.
Pearl x
Reply 74
I rang the crb number to track mine they said they havent even recieved it from the uni, so i rang the uni they said they got it on april 25th (even though i sent it 1st class on 8th april) and will get sent soon. Ive booked induction for the june date and the confirmation of booking email tells me to bring along my crb form :/ im so confused right now. Dont know whats going on
Reply 75
Original post by PearlTx
Just booked in for the pre-induction day on the 16th of this month :smile: is anyone else going to this one? I wonder if this means the CRB and health checks have been sorted, it didn't mention them in the email.
Pearl x

I have booked for the 16th as well !! I'm so excited@Pearl
@ Molly yes they asked to bring the CRB form but I think it's for the students who applied after us. :smile:
Reply 76
I have booked for the 16th as well !! I'm so excited@Pearl
@ Molly yes they asked to bring the CRB form but I think it's for the students who applied after us. :smile:

I also booked on the 16th and yes very much confused about bringing the CRB form. I dropped it of at the uni alongside the health occupation begin april.
Reply 77
Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one. I noticed that it said to bring the form and though oh god I sent it with the health form. Was wondering if it had told us not to and if I was the only one that didnt notice. Hopefully it doesn't matter. I was going to ring the Uni on Monday and ask.

sheanyce and sdutch it'll be nice to meet you on the 16th. Molly it's a shame you're going to the June date. I wanted to go to June but couldn't find cheap travel past may :frown: it's a bit short notice my work are going to be mardy that I cancelled overtime shifts haha oh well :smile:
Reply 78
Yeah i had to book june as I live in telford i will have to sort a hotel/time off work etc so it will give me more time to sort it. I need to call them too im confused about a few things lol are they open on Monday?
and where are u travelling from?
Reply 79
Original post by PearlTx
Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one. I noticed that it said to bring the form and though oh god I sent it with the health form. Was wondering if it had told us not to and if I was the only one that didnt notice. Hopefully it doesn't matter. I was going to ring the Uni on Monday and ask.

sheanyce and sdutch it'll be nice to meet you on the 16th. Molly it's a shame you're going to the June date. I wanted to go to June but couldn't find cheap travel past may :frown: it's a bit short notice my work are going to be mardy that I cancelled overtime shifts haha oh well :smile:

I can't wait to meet u guys!! Aww sorry to hear that's u are not coming Molly!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending