The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Firmers

Scroll to see replies

Anyone firm multimedia and technology design?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Lollipop533
Just completed first year at Kent uni, if anyone has any questions about anything, feel free to ask :smile:

Hey! Erm I got a conditional offer from Kent and wanted to know how the place is? How are the lecturers like? How are the students like? Basically, how good is Kent?
Original post by Lollipop533
Just completed first year at Kent uni, if anyone has any questions about anything, feel free to ask :smile:

Which is better a degree in social Anthropology or a degree in Social sciences? I really wanted to get into a Psychology course in Kent but didn't meet the requirement. I want to be a psychologist... which degree will be best for me to pursue a job as a psychologist?
I haven't visited the Uni yet but I heard it's awesome! I'm there in September doing drama and film
I'm doing the exact same, so i'll see you there as well buddy! HELL YEAH!!!

Original post by Acdime
Hey there to all of you !! I just firmed Kent to study Film, Drama & Theater Canterbury Campus School of Arts :smile: im very excited and cant wait until September !! Thanks to Kent im following now my dream !!

glad to meet you and see you in September ! :smile:
I've looked on here for ages trying to find someone doing criminology at uni of kent and starting to think I'm the only one lol.
Also I've applied for Darwin halls for my accommodation has anyone else?! Been picking between parkwood or Darin so hard!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was wondering if anyone knew what sort atmosphere the different accommodations had? I quite keen to be somewhere lively where things are happening, ideally one of the more social accommodations? Does anyone have any idea as to where would to best for this?
Hey guys :smile:
Kent's my CF. Have you guys applied for accommodation at Park Wood? Would love to get to know people before I get to Kent.
Reply 168
Hi :smile: I'm firmed for Forensic Science this coming september, anyone else on the sciences?
Reply 169
I've applied for Parkwood but haven't heard back yet! What are you going to study?

Original post by sneha.vag
Hey guys :smile:
Kent's my CF. Have you guys applied for accommodation at Park Wood? Would love to get to know people before I get to Kent.
Reply 170
Heya! I've just firmed an unconditional offer for University of Kent.
For English and American Literature with Creative Writing. But I'm a transfer student and transferring into second year (: I'm still getting student accommodation because I'm a new student even though I'll be in second year.
I'm so excited! :^_^:
Reply 171
Does anybody know what is going on with kent freshers this year? I have no idea!
Original post by KChallen
I've applied for Parkwood but haven't heard back yet! What are you going to study?

Great! They will let us know early September or late August. I'll be studying Actuarial Science :smile:
Original post by WH'7
Does anybody know what is going on with kent freshers this year? I have no idea!

Neither do I.
Reply 174
Original post by KChallen
Hi :smile: I'm firmed for Forensic Science this coming september, anyone else on the sciences?

Snap! I've firmed forensic science :smile:
Original post by WH'7

Original post by sneha.vag
Neither do I.

I'll be updating the Kent Uni nightlife thread some point this week, in which I'll include the various Facebook pages that'll give you info. In fairness, it's still quite early and nothing yet will be set in stone - except for say, the Freshers Fayre and the fact there'll be a big night at the Venue on the Saturday of Freshers - I doubt they have a theme for that yet though :p:
Original post by Champagne Supernova
I'll be updating the Kent Uni nightlife thread some point this week, in which I'll include the various Facebook pages that'll give you info. In fairness, it's still quite early and nothing yet will be set in stone - except for say, the Freshers Fayre and the fact there'll be a big night at the Venue on the Saturday of Freshers - I doubt they have a theme for that yet though :p:

Awesome! :smile: What exactly is Freshers Fair? I'm an international applicant and sometimes these things are kind of new. And what exactly will this event at Venue be? Thanks.
Reply 177
Original post by Champagne Supernova

Cheers, i've joined a couple facebook pages but there is nothing on there expect the dates but one says 1 week of freshers and the other 2, very confusing but as you say it is early
Reply 178
Anyone looking to study Fine art at Kent in sept? :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gemmaannmorrison
I've looked on here for ages trying to find someone doing criminology at uni of kent and starting to think I'm the only one lol.
Also I've applied for Darwin halls for my accommodation has anyone else?! Been picking between parkwood or Darin so hard!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have just got a place at Kent through clearing and am doing criminology, you're the first person i've found studying it too! looks like it's just us haha :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending