Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey.i got my results back on thursday.i was hoping to have got my AS-levels over and done with and out of the way by january so that i didnt have to do them in the summer and could concentrate on the A2s which i need to get on my course (ABB dentistry). i got my AS GenStuds upto a B which i was pleased with and now can leave it (not doing for A2). But my maths AS wasnt too good -i got BBE in the 3 modules bringing me to an overall C grade which doesnt sound too good but isnt part of my offer for uni.so u think i should retake the P2 and try to get it overall upto a B or do i just accept a C?it will take quite a bit of work for me to get a high C in p2 cos i dont find it easy at all and then i might jeporadise my chances of getting my potential grades for the A2s.
    any suggestions??????
    Xx :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think youve answered your own question...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I think youve answered your own question...
    me too, i was just gonna say that!

ReputationRep:
    yeh i know. fact of the matter is that i cant be assed to do it again but may be i really ought to.

ReputationRep:
    From what youve written Id say dont do it again..

ReputationRep:
    as a piece of advice....i have an E in p3. 42% and i stil have an A overall for A-level maths.

dont worry about re-sits. your better off concentrating on getting good grades in your new modules.

love Katy ***

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.