The Student Room Group

advice

hey.i got my results back on thursday.i was hoping to have got my AS-levels over and done with and out of the way by january so that i didnt have to do them in the summer and could concentrate on the A2s which i need to get on my course (ABB dentistry). i got my AS GenStuds upto a B which i was pleased with and now can leave it (not doing for A2). But my maths AS wasnt too good -i got BBE in the 3 modules bringing me to an overall C grade which doesnt sound too good but isnt part of my offer for uni.so u think i should retake the P2 and try to get it overall upto a B or do i just accept a C?it will take quite a bit of work for me to get a high C in p2 cos i dont find it easy at all and then i might jeporadise my chances of getting my potential grades for the A2s.
any suggestions??????
Xx :confused:
Reply 1
I think youve answered your own question...
Reply 2
imasillynarb
I think youve answered your own question...

me too, i was just gonna say that!
yeh i know. fact of the matter is that i cant be assed to do it again but may be i really ought to.
Reply 4
From what youve written Id say dont do it again..
as a piece of advice....i have an E in p3. 42% and i stil have an A overall for A-level maths.

dont worry about re-sits. your better off concentrating on getting good grades in your new modules.

love Katy ***

Latest

Trending

Trending