The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

considered international student.. how?? :(

hi guys

im kind of confused. i have been living in ireland for 9 years now. i applied for most scotland unis, and was asked to fill in a fee questionnaire except for glasgow. anyways I was considered EU/Home fee due to my other circumstances regarding family. I then got an offer in Glasgow and i am considered International student..

My question is will i email them and notify them my situation? will i not sound rude. I just dont understand how they can just determine my status without even asking (questionnaire) .. I really wanna firm it.. but now i cant:s-smilie:
Reply 1
Don't know if this is too late, but do contact the fees department! On their website you can download a fees questionnaire if you want them to reassess you, don't be worried about pointing out why you think they got it wrong, they all make mistakes sometimes! I had Edinburgh mess up my fee status and then withdraw my offer... Glasgow have been really helpful and are quick to reply, but they just assess you initially based on your UCAS application it seems.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending