The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

University of Southampton Freshers 2013/2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AshleyP95
Google sussed soton then log in and click online timetable =)

I haven't enrolled yet so I don't think I can; will do once I have. Thank you! :biggrin:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 681
Original post by AshleyP95
Google sussed soton then log in and click online timetable =)

I don't think all timetables are out yet. I did exactly the above, but it said that you need to allow up to 3 working days if not contact them on an email provided - so I am looking at 02/09...
It may depend on your subject. Medicine won't be up for another few weeks :smile:
Reply 683
Original post by BethaneyJ
It may depend on your subject. Medicine won't be up for another few weeks :smile:

If the few weeks mean before I start the course I'm fine with that...:smile:
Original post by TNTTAZ
If the few weeks mean before I start the course I'm fine with that...:smile:

Of course it does! :biggrin: You'll get a timetable in your freshers pack if I recall. And we don't access ours through Sussed. You want som.soton.ac.uk :smile: It has last years timetable up at the moment, but it's a good start.
Original post by mangooo
Anyone firmed for BA Modern Languages (R990)?!

I have! :smile: x
Hi, I'm doing BA Modern Languages (R990) and will be staying in Liberty Point :smile: x
Reply 687
Soo got my accommodation and it is a twin room but I'm a twin 2 so getting chucked out at some point to a new place. :tongue: Any idea how long it is before a new place is found?
Reply 688
Anyone doing Psychology that can make sense of their timetable???
Reply 689

Do you know when the freshers packs are likely to come? I'm going to be away so unless they come in the next few days I won't see it until the 18th! Is there anything urgent in them?
Original post by Toppy
Do you know when the freshers packs are likely to come? I'm going to be away so unless they come in the next few days I won't see it until the 18th! Is there anything urgent in them?

Usually first couple of weeks of Sept so you'll be fine :smile: Nothing urgent that I recall :erm:
Reply 691
Original post by Kenna
Soo got my accommodation and it is a twin room but I'm a twin 2 so getting chucked out at some point to a new place. :tongue: Any idea how long it is before a new place is found?

I also have a twin room, according to their website it takes about 6-12 weeks for you to be de-twinned but they aim to de-twin everybody by week 6 :smile:
Reply 692
Hey! I'm starting my PhD in theoretical physics with the School of Mathematics at Southampton this October. I was wondering if there are any other people in a similar situation, especially mathematicians :smile: I can't seem to find a dedicated postgrad freshers thread/Facebook group.
Of course it does! :biggrin: You'll get a timetable in your freshers pack if I recall. And we don't access ours through Sussed. You want som.soton.ac.uk :smile: It has last years timetable up at the moment, but it's a good start.

Also appears to be a "Draft 2013/2014 Timetable" too now :smile:
Reply 694
Has anybody else been put in liberty point?
Just noticed that this thread says "freshers 2013/2104". :biggrin:
Original post by A Wise Ninja
Southampton Freshers 2013/2104!? are we literally going to live the dream and be a fresher.. FOREVER!? :wink:

Fixed :smile:
Reply 697
Hi

If I don't get the masters pass am I still going to be able to buy individual tickets? I know that individual tickets will be sold after the 16th but will there be spaces for most events?
Reply 698
Have any international students pay their fees and accommodation? How can I pay tuition fees in two instalment and can I bank transfer money to university if I didn't enrolled yet? Please share your experience with me.
Original post by Olivia189
Has anybody else been put in liberty point?

Yes, me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending