The Student Room Group

Women - what do you like to see men wearing?

So, what kind of shirts/ t-shirts, colours, anything. What would be some ideal things you'd like to see a guy wearing?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It depends on the guy - different things suit different people. I don't really pay much attention to that stuff anyway... As long as it's not too shabby or "out-there", I honestly don't really care. Jeans, a nice shirt, whatever really :dontknow:
Men in suits :colone:
Reply 3
I like it when men wear proper shoes. It saddens me that some guys just live in trainers 24/7.
Suits are to women what lingerie is to men. :drool:.
Reply 5
Original post by Ultimate_Geek

Thanks for that.

Didn't realise women appreciated it that much, rather, I saw it as a code or attire to represent professionalism and to make an impact.

Didn't realise Women like it that much.
Reply 6
most guys look good in polo shirts
Reply 7
Whatever they want, men shouldn't dress to please me or anyone else.
Reply 8
As long as it fits well and flatters, that's all that matters. I don't much like the little hipster lads who try to hard, or slobbish guys who look like they got dressed in the dark.

And yes, a suit will always win over a woman.
Reply 9
A man in suit will definitely catch my eyes:smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Ultimate_Geek

T'was a good day when I realised this. I also realised on the same day that women do actually look at bums quite a lot too. Happyhappy.

Of course, kilts > suits.
Reply 11
Original post by Chocip
Men in suits :colone:

Women in suits :love:
suits <3 or smart causal wear, shirts and trousers. less is moreee <3
I like guys in a white shirt and a thin black tie :love:....Although I also like the mod look from the good old '60s. I also adore skinny jeans and duffel coats.
Good quality, well fitted clothes. It's not massively important, as long as they have a good body most things will look good on them. A fat man squeezed into a suit isn't sexy for example.
Well-tailored suits. Yep.
SUITS SUITS SUITS. I wish it were possible to have sex while the still had their suit on. :drool:
Most will say suits but unless the situation is appropriate and it fits, you end up looking like complete idiot. :h:
Original post by >Untitled<
SUITS SUITS SUITS. I wish it were possible to have sex while the still had their suit on. :drool:

There is, just you'd crease it. Be a shame if it were a nice suit....

Spoiler

Reply 19
Beefeater uniforms.

Quick Reply

Latest