The Student Room Group

Really confused...advice..

Hey guys..
Well erm I'm doing economics and management at uni...I have all five offers but I'm REALLY confused where to go and I don't know what the uni's are like..whenever they had an open day I was busy but I was wondering if you were in my position where would you go?
-Manchester - AAB

-Exeter -A*AA-AAA
-

I think for me it's between Manchester and Exeter....what would you do?
Thanks in advance :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by loknath
Hey guys..
Well erm I'm doing economics and management at uni...I have all five offers but I'm REALLY confused where to go and I don't know what the uni's are like..whenever they had an open day I was busy but I was wondering if you were in my position where would you go?
-Manchester - AAB
-Nottingham-AAB
- Newcastle -AAA
-Exeter -A*AA-AAA
- lancaster AAB

I think for me it's between Manchester and Exeter....what would you do?
Thanks in advance :smile:

Perhaps you should set the best one for your subject as your firm, i.e Exeter, and choose between the other 4 for your insurance. It's all about which one you like the look of :smile: This means that you should even reject Exeter if you don't like it.

When I applied for uni (maths), I firmed Cambridge (of course), but then chose Imperial College London over Warwick. This is because I liked it more. In my first year at ICL atm and I have no regrets :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Indeterminate
Perhaps you should set the best one for your subject as your firm, i.e Exeter, and choose between the other 4 for your insurance. It's all about which one you like the look of :smile: This means that you should even reject Exeter if you don't like it.

When I applied for uni (maths), I firmed Cambridge (of course), but then chose Imperial College London over Warwick. This is because I liked it more. In my first year at ICL atm and I have no regrets :smile:

Hey thanks for tyre reply...know you have guts!
The thing is I like both if them and I'm worried if I meet the Exeter offer il want to go to Manchester haha
It's still not too late to go and visit those unis. It all depends on what you're looking for! City/campus? What kind of modules on the course? Accomodation, cost of living etc... it depends on what you want. Go and have a look round them :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by cant_think_of_name
It's still not too late to go and visit those unis. It all depends on what you're looking for! City/campus? What kind of modules on the course? Accomodation, cost of living etc... it depends on what you want. Go and have a look round them :smile:

Yeah im going to see exeter on the 27th :smile: but it's the distance that's a bit :/

I don't know which is better job wise...which uni to employers prefer...
City Camous..I'm both :smile: don't really mind about cost..but yeah :smile: thanks anyway :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending