Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbithas)
    Out of curiosity, how many ethical questions did you get asked in your medicine interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They literally forgot to ask me until I was like out of the seat and then they were like 'oh wait have you read anything bout ethics'

ReputationRep:
    People's interviews seem so different to mine. My interview was so simple and normal, not sure whether that's a good thing :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotteallan95)
    Me too! And it was totally open ended they asked if I noticed anything and how I handled it and that was it

Overall my interview felt more like a friendly chat! It felt like it was so fast for 20 minutes!!!! Aaah it makes me nervous thinking back to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it was so open ended, i also just got asked how I would deal with it etc, but it didn't seem like a chat in mine! They were hardly reacting to anything I said and it was very question answer style, i don't really know how it went though tbh just want an offer waaaahh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooroo96)
    Yeah it was so open ended, i also just got asked how I would deal with it etc, but it didn't seem like a chat in mine! They were hardly reacting to anything I said and it was very question answer style, i don't really know how it went though tbh just want an offer waaaahh
    Yeah mine was very question answery type too - some bits were slightly informal though still

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    my interview was tough they asked me about stem cell research.... work exp... 2 ethical q's (which i completely did **** in my opinion), n liverpool is the only uni left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by captain J)
    my interview was tough they asked me about stem cell research.... work exp... 2 ethical q's (which i completely did **** in my opinion), n liverpool is the only uni left
    I got the stem cell q one too!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In my interview I was asked about euthanasia as my ethical question and also how to deal with a colleague who wasn't pulling their weight in a group.
    I was asked a lot on teamwork aswell. but everytime I think about my interview i just cringe about some of the stuff I said.
    It only lasted 12 mins - which is worrying me!!!!

ReputationRep:
    It's okay :'( please don't let get you down too much! was rejected by Lancaster so I know what it's like and I have no other offers do you still have other unis to look forward to? It's all an experience really and i really learnt from my interviews, don't give up!
    Strangely enough, I have an offer from lancaster! I wanted liverpool but I suppose I can't moan at least I have an offer! How about you? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In only got asked what ethical scenarios I had encountered at my work experience
    Same, what did you say??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinghShady)
    People's interviews seem so different to mine. My interview was so simple and normal, not sure whether that's a good thing :L
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same!! Mine was so friendly and chatty that it barely felt like an interview! And they didn't ask any other ethical scenario except the one which I had encountered in my work experience...was yours like that too?

(Original post by ScarlettRyder)
    Same!! Mine was so friendly and chatty that it barely felt like an interview! And they didn't ask any other ethical scenario except the one which I had encountered in my work experience...was yours like that too?
    Mine was like that too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

(Original post by hopeful doc)
    thanks i feel a little better after reading this, so are you sure that this is completely random and not all offers have been handed out today? and looking at last year it seems like EVERYONE got their decision whether it was offer or rejction in one day?
    Realistically, I cannot be sure. After all, I am just another person evaluating statistics.

The fact that there are people without a UCAS Track change for Liverpool does mean that there is a very high chance that not all of the decisions have been given out thus far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyalimers)
    Realistically, I cannot be sure. After all, I am just another person evaluating statistics.

The fact that there are people without a UCAS Track change for Liverpool does mean that there is a very high chance that not all of the decisions have been given out thus far.
    yh from just looking at the previous threads i'm pretty certain not all the decisions have been issued yet. If you look closely you can see that the majority who received offers on friday are re-applicants (correct me if im wrong).

ReputationRep:
    Will there be an applicants day/accommodation day for those with offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by captain J)
    yh from just looking at the previous threads i'm pretty certain not all the decisions have been issued yet. If you look closely you can see that the majority who received offers on friday are re-applicants (correct me if im wrong).
    More importantly they can't all have been issued because there are people who don't have decisions....

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer and I'm not a re-applicant :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SimpsP)
    More importantly they can't all have been issued because there are people who don't have decisions....
    Exactly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pheebes95)
    I got an offer and I'm not a re-applicant :confused:
    Same...

ReputationRep:
    Will the remaining decisions be given out Monday then? Or on Tuesday as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    if liverpool decide to sending out just rejections on monday (which is very unlikely in my opinion) that is the most cruel that could happen

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.