The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan Mental Health Nursing 2013-2016

Hi guys, couldnt find people from the course so thought i might aswell make a thread and start hunting you all down. Be nice to get to know each other before we start :smile:

Holla Holla! :colondollar:
Reply 1
P.S I have made a group on facebook if you have firmed your choice to study mental health nursing at UCLan. Group is called ' UCLan Mental Health Nursing 2013-2016 '
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Sully_89
P.S I have made a group on facebook if you have firmed your choice to study mental health nursing at UCLan. Group is called ' UCLan Mental Health Nursing 2013-2016 '

Is it weird that I have also made a page??? Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by rachael--louise
Is it weird that I have also made a page??? Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha oh my gosh... you have made a page for mental health nursing? lol x yeah it is wierd
Haha oh my gosh... you have made a page for mental health nursing? lol x yeah it is wierd

Yeah well just for nursing as a whole.
It's called UCLAN NURSING 2013. How weird?!! I couldn't find your page though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Yeah well just for nursing as a whole.
It's called UCLAN NURSING 2013. How weird?!! I couldn't find your page though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol ive just tried looking for yours and cant find urs either lol x
Lol ive just tried looking for yours and cant find urs either lol x

http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/groups/229003517241240?ref=bookmark&__user=1219716790

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hi Sully

I'll be joining you in September and probably the oldest of the group (being 37 :eek:) just wanted to say hello to you and Rachael. Can't wait to get started and meet everyone

Helen x
Original post by deesgirl
Hi Sully

I'll be joining you in September and probably the oldest of the group (being 37 :eek:) just wanted to say hello to you and Rachael. Can't wait to get started and meet everyone

Helen x

Hi Helen!
Your welcome to join my group for nursing ^^^^ :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hi Helen!
Your welcome to join my group for nursing ^^^^ :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Rachael

thank you :smile: I'd join your group if I were on facebook but I came off it a long time ago. It took over my life lol and I stopped living in the real world, so much so that I failed my Midwifery degree :frown:.....but now I have a real veg garden :biggrin: and I'm going to be a Mental Health Nurse.......hurry up September. Are you in Adult nursing or Mental Health ?

Helen xx
Original post by deesgirl
Hi Rachael

thank you :smile: I'd join your group if I were on facebook but I came off it a long time ago. It took over my life lol and I stopped living in the real world, so much so that I failed my Midwifery degree :frown:.....but now I have a real veg garden :biggrin: and I'm going to be a Mental Health Nurse.......hurry up September. Are you in Adult nursing or Mental Health ?

Helen xx

Oh wow!
I'm studying adult nursing :smile:
I can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending