Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, couldnt find people from the course so thought i might aswell make a thread and start hunting you all down. Be nice to get to know each other before we start

Holla Holla!

ReputationRep:
    P.S I have made a group on facebook if you have firmed your choice to study mental health nursing at UCLan. Group is called ' UCLan Mental Health Nursing 2013-2016 '

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sully_89)
    P.S I have made a group on facebook if you have firmed your choice to study mental health nursing at UCLan. Group is called ' UCLan Mental Health Nursing 2013-2016 '
    Is it weird that I have also made a page??? Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachael--louise)
    Is it weird that I have also made a page??? Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha oh my gosh... you have made a page for mental health nursing? lol x yeah it is wierd

ReputationRep:
    Haha oh my gosh... you have made a page for mental health nursing? lol x yeah it is wierd
    Yeah well just for nursing as a whole.
    It's called UCLAN NURSING 2013. How weird?!! I couldn't find your page though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well just for nursing as a whole.
    It's called UCLAN NURSING 2013. How weird?!! I couldn't find your page though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol ive just tried looking for yours and cant find urs either lol x

ReputationRep:
    Lol ive just tried looking for yours and cant find urs either lol x
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/groups...ser=1219716790

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Sully

I'll be joining you in September and probably the oldest of the group (being 37 :eek:) just wanted to say hello to you and Rachael. Can't wait to get started and meet everyone

Helen x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deesgirl)
    Hi Sully

I'll be joining you in September and probably the oldest of the group (being 37 :eek:) just wanted to say hello to you and Rachael. Can't wait to get started and meet everyone

Helen x
    Hi Helen!
    Your welcome to join my group for nursing ^^^^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Helen!
    Your welcome to join my group for nursing ^^^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi Rachael

thank you I'd join your group if I were on facebook but I came off it a long time ago. It took over my life lol and I stopped living in the real world, so much so that I failed my Midwifery degree .....but now I have a real veg garden and I'm going to be a Mental Health Nurse.......hurry up September. Are you in Adult nursing or Mental Health ?

Helen xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deesgirl)
    Hi Rachael

thank you I'd join your group if I were on facebook but I came off it a long time ago. It took over my life lol and I stopped living in the real world, so much so that I failed my Midwifery degree .....but now I have a real veg garden and I'm going to be a Mental Health Nurse.......hurry up September. Are you in Adult nursing or Mental Health ?

Helen xx
    Oh wow!
    I'm studying adult nursing
    I can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.