The Student Room Group

Why do you want to succeed

What's you purpose in succeeding in a levels? What will you achieve? How will you know (especially for people applying for medicine) that you wont be rejected? Can you really be BETTER than everyone else or are you simply just the SAME - how do you know? Basically these questions are aimed to find your purpose and what drives and motivates you - if you know, be confident and share!:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Sheldon Cooper10
What's you purpose in succeeding in a levels? What will you achieve? How will you know (especially for people applying for medicine) that you wont be rejected? Can you really be BETTER than everyone else or are you simply just the SAME - how do you know? Basically these questions are aimed to find your purpose and what drives and motivates you - if you know, be confident and share!:smile:

Well, you don't know that you won't be rejected, but at least you have some chance. If you have **** grades you'll almost for sure get rejected.
Reply 2
I want to look back in the years to come and be able to say that I tried. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Pretty much the same as above, did crap in my GCSEs but really giving it my all now, my future depends on these results and I'd be extremely proud with a good set of results at alevel
Reply 4
I have no motivation to bother anymore

Quick Reply

Latest