The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

Working with children and families UoC - carlisle

Hey! Is anyone going to the university of cumbria in carlilse to study working with children and families and staying in carrock halls/denton holme? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by HelenW93
Hey! Is anyone going to the university of cumbria in carlilse to study working with children and families and staying in carrock halls/denton holme? :smile:

hi, yeah im studying working with children & families and applied to live in carrock
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Reply 2
I couldn't decide what accommodation to choose but I finally decided Carrock too! :smile: did you go to the open day in march for the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I couldn't decide what accommodation to choose but I finally decided Carrock too! :smile: did you go to the open day in march for the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I didn't, only got the offer at the end of march. Did you go?
Carrock seems to be the better accommodation for me personally
Reply 4
Yeah I did, the course seems kinda interesting... hopefully I'll see you about :smile:

hey im going to be studying at Carlisle on working with children and families I hope to stay a carrock halls as thats my first choice I went t the open day and looks great carrock halls looks better then denton holme and is closer haha
Reply 6
Original post by Xxstacey09xX
hey im going to be studying at Carlisle on working with children and families I hope to stay a carrock halls as thats my first choice I went t the open day and looks great carrock halls looks better then denton holme and is closer haha

Aw thats good! it'll be good to get to know somebody before starting :P yeah, hopefully we'll get a place in carrock
Aw thats good! it'll be good to get to know somebody before starting :P yeah, hopefully we'll get a place in carrock

Yeah will be good to know sombody haha I can be quiet shy haha and ill find out in may about accomodation what about you :smile:
Reply 8
Yeah will be good to know sombody haha I can be quiet shy haha and ill find out in may about accomodation what about you :smile:

i guess everyone can be shy and we'll all be in the same boat so you wont be the only one :P im not sure when ill find out about accommodation, i sent my form off a week or two a go but ill let you know whats what :P
i guess everyone can be shy and we'll all be in the same boat so you wont be the only one :P im not sure when ill find out about accommodation, i sent my form off a week or two a go but ill let you know whats what :P

yeah we will all be in the same boat and i sent my accomodation of last week recorded delivery and they recived within two days and then got a message same day saying i had been given a place in halls and would be told soon exsact details of were in may
Reply 10
yeah we will all be in the same boat and i sent my accomodation of last week recorded delivery and they recived within two days and then got a message same day saying i had been given a place in halls and would be told soon exsact details of were in may

Aw really, I haven't recieved anything :frown: I hope they've actually recieved it, I sent it 1st class so they should have got it by now so long as it hasn't got lost... I got an email from them about a head start course, maybe I should ring them
Aw really, I haven't recieved anything :frown: I hope they've actually recieved it, I sent it 1st class so they should have got it by now so long as it hasn't got lost... I got an email from them about a head start course, maybe I should ring them

Yeah I'm doing head start course maybe ring or email them to find out
Reply 12
Yeah I'm doing head start course maybe ring or email them to find out

It's fine, I recieved the email yesterday afternoon saying I've been allocated a place, not sure where though I should get another email soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah that's what mine said
Reply 14
Yeah that's what mine said

Have you recieved the second email yet? I'm hoping to get it today

Posted from TSR Mobile
No not yet how come you planing on getting it today
Reply 16
No not yet how come you planing on getting it today

Well they said at the beginning of May... I got the headstart one, took me a while to figure out where my student ID number was :P
Not the only one took me ages too
Reply 18
Hey, I have also applied to do this course, from the open day it looks interesting! I have applied for Carrock halls but still have not heard if this is the halls I have been allocated!
Yous got twitter/Facebook? X
Yeah I have both

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending