The Student Room Group

New Medlock House

Just put my deposit down on a flat at New Medlock House. Flat 26 Block B

Just wondering if anyone on here has too.

Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi

I'm booking my accommodation today and am either going to book the same flat or a flat in block D. are you a girl or a boy? I'm a girl and noticed there is only 1 other girl staying in your flat so am not sure whether to go for the one with more girls or not.

Devon :smile:
Reply 2
I've just booked Flat 24 Block B but so far its just me at the moment
Reply 3
I'm in flat 81 block D so not sure how far that will be from you guys! I think my flat might be all booked up now! Fingers crossed the people are nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I'm in Block G with two friends from my uni course and a girl nobody of us know; since I've yet to move in we've found ourselves briefly going over all of the possibilities of what she could be like. I suppose it comes with the cirsumstances, but we're all pretty good at staving off paranoia, so all will likely go well. At any rate, should she not be too nice, she's outnumbered! :biggrin:
I've put deposit on a room here too , but I think I'm quite far from all you guys! Block E, flat 115 haha, a 5 bedroom one, it's filled but I dont know anyone who i'll be staying with :biggrin: eeeeek
Reply 6
I'm in block B, Flat 24 :smile:

I'm from Manchester.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Hi im anita , im from liverpool and just booked a room in block E i think ha im so confused like dont no what im doing is anyone close to 116 ?
Reply 8
There is a girl on another New Medlock threads that I been trying to find my room mates on that is in block E room 118 :smile: Its the one with UNITE in the title that's on my profile if that helps!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by anita_h
Hi im anita , im from liverpool and just booked a room in block E i think ha im so confused like dont no what im doing is anyone close to 116 ?

I'm in block E flat 117! I moved from 109 as there was a post grad in there.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10
Hi. I am from block E flat 118. ( Girl that harrop_jh mentioned ). :smile:
Reply 11
Hi all, made a last minute switch to do Econ and finance, and intl business, been allocated to this hall! Cant wait to start now!!
I have just confirmed my place here, Block B flat 39 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
im block B flat 39 too!
Reply 14
Original post by HollyMcCready

Im in 117 too! Great to find someone in my flat!
Reply 15
Block E 117, anyone nearby or in my flat?
Reply 16
Original post by anita_h

im in 116!! :smile:
Reply 17
Block F seems completely empty then?..
Original post by JackMMU
Block E 117, anyone nearby or in my flat?

I'm in your flat :smile:
Reply 19
Block E, Flat 108 :smile:

Original post by HollyMcCready

Hey, we're not that bad. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending