The Student Room Group

Harper Adams 2013 Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hollie Jones
Next door but one neighbour!!

Hey i'm Violet doing Countryside Management Foundation Degree
and i'm living on flatt road but how do you find out your room number?

Thanks
Reply 41
Original post by VioletHirst
Hey i'm Violet doing Countryside Management Foundation Degree
and i'm living on flatt road but how do you find out your room number?

Thanks

Hi Violet!

I'll use NWT604 as an example, the NWT means a Newtown house, FLT (I think) means a Flatt Road house. The 6 is the house number, and the 04 is the room number in that house.

You should have got a reference in your email that looks like that one?
Original post by Avolil
Hi Violet!

I'll use NWT604 as an example, the NWT means a Newtown house, FLT (I think) means a Flatt Road house. The 6 is the house number, and the 04 is the room number in that house.

You should have got a reference in your email that looks like that one?

I've got the email and all it says is:
FLR 124
Reply 43
Anyone studying animal health and welfare? I'm not living in :frown: but freshers is still a must!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by VioletHirst
I've got the email and all it says is:
FLR 124

That means youre Flatt Road, house 12 room 4:smile:
Reply 46
Original post by ST21245
Anyone studying animal health and welfare? I'm not living in :frown: but freshers is still a must!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you got facebook? There's a group called Harper Adams Freshers 2013/2014, there are plenty of people getting to know eachother through there. I know a guy who's doing the same course as you and I can guarantee you'll find plenty of others through the Freshers Group :smile:
Reply 47
Thank you avolil :smile: I've joined it! Add me on Facebook steph Teece

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
hey guys. Im in Gloucester 010 anyone nearby? and anyone doing veterinary nursing and practice management?? so excited to start in September :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by rshort95
hey guys. Im in Gloucester 010 anyone nearby? and anyone doing veterinary nursing and practice management?? so excited to start in September :smile:

I'm in Gloucester :biggrin: I'm also doing the Veterinary nursing and practice management course!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Danjm1
Hey I just got my email and I'm in Harris 99, does anyone know if this is upstairs or downstairs?? Doing Off Road Vehicle Design

Hey you doing off road vehicle design? what you think of it!?
Reply 51
All fresher's make sure you join the Harper Adams FieldsportsSociety at the Fresher's Fair. About £45 for a whole 4 YEARS!!!!! with free orsubsidized trips to Cheltenham, Annual club dinner and Rag Dinner plus as muchhunting, shooting and fishing as possible and much more. NOT FORGETTING THEBEST SOCIALS @ the PHEZ!!!!

Cheers

Much love

Your Exec

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending