Ugliness?

lol :rolleyes:
Reply 21
me!

lol :rolleyes:

I dunno, Im just guessing.
Reply 22
Mad Caddie
What would be the best responses to these then?

each response is unique to the individual. *hopes that was a decent cover-up in not having to think up perfect interview answers*
Had a job interview for Tescos yesterday and got the job!! My questions were things like "give me a time when someone put their trust in you and you succeeded" ect. I didnt have anything prepared in my mind beforehand and i did ok so i was pleased!! I hope you get the job, i'm sure you will and the best of luck!!

Lou
xxx
Reply 24
sparkly_tiara
My questions were things like "give me a time when someone put their trust in you and you succeeded"

prostitution?
timeofyourlife
prostitution?

Lol! That wasn't my response i can assure you!!

Lou
xxx
Reply 26
sparkly_tiara
Had a job interview for Tescos yesterday and got the job!! My questions were things like "give me a time when someone put their trust in you and you succeeded" ect. I didnt have anything prepared in my mind beforehand and i did ok so i was pleased!! I hope you get the job, i'm sure you will and the best of luck!!

Lou
xxx

Hey, thanks. I hope I get the job coz I reall need it.

Thanks for all the help. :biggrin:
Reply 27
fishpaste
Sorry to entirely hijack your thread, but does anybody feel that having high grades actually hinders your chances of getting a low pay retail position?

Its crossed my mind before, but I thought I was just being paranoid! When I went to an interview for a local John Lewis store the interviewer said

" I notice you're very......well educated..."

because of my grades but it amused me because in my mind "well educated" makes me think of some posh boarding school in the countryside rather than inner city comprehensive I went to :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending