The Student Room Group

Girls what do you think of men with Russian accent?

Scroll to see replies

Hunky
Reply 21
When I speak English, I have German accent.
Reply 22
Last Russian Tzars had mostly German blood. And I'm like the heir of their chamberlains see nothing strange in this fact.
I love it I could listen to them talking about anything just so long as I can sit and just have to nod every now and then mmmmmm
Original post by Raven Sutill
I love it I could listen to them talking about anything just so long as I can sit and just have to nod every now and then mmmmmm

I love how you just brought back a thread from 2013 :rolleyes:

Now back to the question: yes I love it!

[video="youtube;J2g1yhntWgc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2g1yhntWgc[/video]

Okay, I know that Trotsky was Ukrainian, but I just love his accent so much :h:
Reply 25
How about mixed Russian & Scottish accent?
Reply 26
find the language more sexier than the accent...
Reply 27
Forget the men, what about the women! Currently involved in a project with a Russian team and Skype meetings. Not only are girls highly intelligent, humorous and drop dead gorgeous, but that accent. Truly adorable.
I'm 11, and there is a boy in my school who's from Russia, and he has the cutest accent ive ever heard, and hes blonde, and has the cutest name too; Alekseii.
Hi. My name Vlad. I want nice woman.

how you like my voice?
I just thought you'd have good Russian bants
dont tell me Im the first prick on this thread to speak like a Russian...
I think in Russian. Now, I am psychic.
Accent + this image = my dream
Original post by Bang Outta Order
dont tell me Im the first prick on this thread to speak like a Russian...

wish I did.... but minus that part
Okay, just my opinion but I think it’s really really hot. All throughout grade and high school, my best friend’s dad coached the all guys boarding/high school track and cross country teams and there was this one guy who was GORGEOUS and had a Russian accent. He was PERFECT and I’ll never forget him. SHOOT YOUR SHOT WITH YOUR RUSSIAN HOTTIE

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending