The Student Room Group

How Often Do You Drink Fizzy Drinks?

Poll

How often do you drink fizzy drinks?

Hey Guys;

Well, I have asked this question once before and am curious as to what people will answer this time round. =P
So, how many fizzy drinks do you drink a day on average (average 330ml drink cans) - if you drink from bottles, turn it into glasses per day. =)
(edited 10 years ago)
Almost never - because they are actually dehydrating, so I've heard.
I try to avoid them and stick to water, so hardly ever - I do love Lilt Zero though but I only have it now and again as a treat
Reply 3
I exclusively drink either water or Orangina; probably 2/3 of the time it's water.
Reply 4
Almost never the last time I had a fizzy drink was about 5 years ago.
Ive stopped drinking fizzy drinks. I carry around a bottle of water with me n just drink water :smile:
But, I do drink fizzy stuff once in a while like if I go out etc.
Reply 6
Probably about once a week on average.
Reply 7
Everyone constantly gets at me for not drinking water more often. I much prefer something fizzy and have probably about 2 bottles (a litre in total). And I know I've had the lecture a million times before BLAH BLAH unhealthy, fattening, weight gain, BLAH BLAH.
The thing is it's not full fat cola each time. I'm more often than not having fizzy flavoured water which in comparison to a bottle of "fresh orange" or diluted drink from a supermarket is actually very low sugar and fat.

Fizzy unhealthy
It varies sometimes i drink like one every day of the week then i won't have any for the next month
Reply 9
Not that regularly nowadays, maybe once or twice a month. A few years ago it was like everyday! Was addicted to Tangos and Fantas...
probably energy drinks once or twice a week if i'm doing uni work. When at home I have quite a lot of diet lemonade because it fills me up, so it varies for me.
Reply 11
I always drink fizzy drinks, although they're really bad for me :frown:
Original post by amyshamblesxx
I try to avoid them and stick to water, so hardly ever - I do love Lilt Zero though but I only have it now and again as a treat

I think lilt zero might be my favourite fizzy drink. Or possibly fanta fruit twist.

It varies how much I have. If I'm at a party, not wanting to get drunk, a fizzy drink might be the only non-acoholic option apart from water. So I might have a couple of glasses in that one night.

But I easily go a couple of weeks without wanting a fizzy drink.

Two weekends ago, so about the 25/26th May we went shopping and I bought a 6 pack of lilt zero. I've still got one of them left.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by anony.mouse
I think lilt zero might be my favourite fizzy drink. Or possibly fanta tropical twist.

Mine fanta fruit twist.
What tropical twist taste like?
I live off water, juice and milkshakes. Last fizzy drink I properly had (if you don't count the occasional sip of cider or wine) was a cup of lemonade, and it took me an hour to drink half of it. They're so dehydrating and feel really weird in my throat - can't take any more than tiny sips at a time - and they often taste strange. Cream soda and Vimto are quite nice though.
Original post by Scienceisgood

Mine fanta fruit twist.
What tropical twist taste like?

That's the one I meant. The one that's red/dark pink. I haven't had it in so long that I forgot its name !!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
The only 'fizzy drink' I drink often is made of ginseng. :colonhash:
Only as a mixer with alcohol. Drink water, smoothie or green tea every other time.

Quick Reply

Latest