The Student Room Group

additional maths formula help

hi guys,
i have an additional maths exam coming up this wednesday,there isnt much time so iv started going over everything i know and need to know in the syllabus.i would really appreciate it if anyone could tap in any formulas that we need to know for the exam.I do know few incl. sine/cosine rule,quadratic formula,some kinematics formulas(this is a rough path for me,im afraid),integration/differentiation--->oh and pls tell me what the difference is between these two i just cant grasp the concept as of yet and nor do i know when to use these

your contribution is most appreciated
thankyou in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by tammy:)
hi guys,
i have an additional maths exam coming up this wednesday,there isnt much time so iv started going over everything i know and need to know in the syllabus.i would really appreciate it if anyone could tap in any formulas that we need to know for the exam.I do know few incl. sine/cosine rule,quadratic formula,some kinematics formulas(this is a rough path for me,im afraid),integration/differentiation--->oh and pls tell me what the difference is between these two i just cant grasp the concept as of yet and nor do i know when to use these

It might help if you indicate what exam board this is
Reply 2
ahaha i was just thinking of doing that now-Ocr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by tammy:)
ahaha i was just thinking of doing that now-Ocr

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definite (with limits)Integration gives the region under the curve.
Indefinite (without limits) Integration gives the equation of the integral.
Differentiation gives the slope of a line.
I think the equation of a circle, a couple of trig identities and then the calculus formulae are all you need for pure.
There's some binomial expansion and probability stuff too, the mechanics is suvat and the integrals and derivatives of displacement, velocity and acceleration. :smile:
Your specification is here.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest