The Student Room Group

English Language GCSE Revision 3/6/13

I need help on what i need to revise for this English Language GCSE exam i am doing foundation, if that helps. It will help me out alot if any of you guys have any revision relating to this :smile:)
Reply 1
leave feed back please
Reply 2
its not really knowledge more exam technique, this exam is not marked as a whole but more as what ever you say is a point and you need to tick the boxes, so if you get an 8 marker, then make 8 points and a brief description.
ie - What does the news article show about the reporters night out on the streets, sleeping rough?
answer - the article shows that she found that the reporter found that being homeless as being demeaning and dirty, as she had to sleep with "rats" in the "rain" , this would be one mark. To get 8, make 8 points like this :smile: this only applies to the describe questions though, there are some others which require analysis
Reply 3
Original post by Littlemo18
its not really knowledge more exam technique, this exam is not marked as a whole but more as what ever you say is a point and you need to tick the boxes, so if you get an 8 marker, then make 8 points and a brief description.
ie - What does the news article show about the reporters night out on the streets, sleeping rough?
answer - the article shows that she found that the reporter found that being homeless as being demeaning and dirty, as she had to sleep with "rats" in the "rain" , this would be one mark. To get 8, make 8 points like this :smile: this only applies to the describe questions though, there are some others which require analysis

thanks this has helped, good luck for tomorrow man :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending