The Student Room Group

Guys.. if this was to happen to girls, how dissapointed would you be?

If all girls in the world suddenly became flat chested/size AA at best, how dissapointed, if at all, would you be?

Would it be as dissapointing as if all girls became obese? Or just slightly?

Or would you not mind at all?

Btw I know you like to joke and all that but try and answer honestly!
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
All of them? No variation whatsoever? I guess pretty disappointed...
Not even nearly as disappointed if all women became obese though.
Reply 2
Original post by CJKay
All of them? No variation whatsoever? I guess pretty disappointed...
Not even nearly as disappointed if all women became obese though.

well maybe a variation of totally flat to size A. Or a variation in the colour and nipples of them:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by civilstudent
well maybe a variation of totally flat to size A. Or a variation in the colour and nipples of them:smile:

Well ideally they'd come in a range of, er... shapes and sizes...
I've been attracted to both large and small, but to suddenly only see one of them around..? Frankly, that'd kinda suck.
Reply 4
I agree - without differences how could anything be attractive?

To address your real question, no, boys don't care about boobs or excess fat nearly as much as we pretend to. (Obesity is a different matter as it's plain unhealthy/unnatural, as would be, I don't know, "inverted" boobs.)

Personally, I like slim girls with small boobs, particularly if they're fair. If they're dark then they look better with a bit more weight and bigger boobs.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
I'd be quite disappointed, no variation and well, flat chests... Not saying girls with flat chests are forever unsexy but you know? I guess people would just get used to it eventually and all would be the same again.
Reply 6
Yes because I keep myself fit and so would want a guy who did the same.

How is that a similar question to mine though as the main point of my question is not about obese women, its breasts?

To whoever mentioned inverted boobs.. I can imagine that becomming quite a sexy feature on girls, no?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
An hero.
Reply 8
ok so is a flat/small chested girl the equivelent of a man having boobs? Or a man having no developed pecs maybe.

I just assumed that you meant all guys would be obese but if it was just man boobs (if this is even the equivelent lol) thats not so bad. If the equivelent was just that a man that had no pecs/muscle in his chest area that would be fine.
Reply 9
Original post by arkhamz
I'd be quite disappointed, no variation and well, flat chests... Not saying girls with flat chests are forever unsexy but you know? I guess people would just get used to it eventually and all would be the same again.

As with variation, theres no variation when a guy marries.
Reply 10
I would guess some guys wouldn't care and some guys would be disappointed. The latter category would probably be the majority, due to the fact that men like variety, but also that there is a preference towards an hourglass shape.
No I thought you could get the totally flat chest on a man (no fat just flat) and then you can get the nicely shaped muscly pecs. Then you can get the man boobs lol (often caused by growth spurt during puberty that dont shrink) but I thought they were rare, only seen them on embarrasing bodies and very overweight men. In fact come to think of it my next door neighbour has them.

I was thinking avery tiny penis might be more equivelent, but Im not sure!
Im sure I heard it can happen to lads during a growth spurt at puberty, its not actual breast tissue though. I don't know, if you happen to be interested it might come up with a google search but you probably arn't. Fair enough man boobs then. But its like you are substituting the body part on the opposite sex.. like saying the equivelent of a male having a small penis is a girl having a penis.:tongue: Ok maybe not that bad but you know what I mean.

I need to get some sleep, hope I dont dream about man boobs now:frown:
Reply 13
Wouldn't make a difference.
Reply 14
I guess I'd be disappointed. Although these days it's all about the ass. Didn't you get the memo?

Seriously though. If you go to somewhere like Scandinavia where they are mostly all tall and thin then this is what it's like anyway. It ain't too bad not everyone's cup of tea.

Would I be disappointed if all the girls in Britain were obese? NEWS FLASH. Most the girls in Britain ARE obese. (Well 24% anyway) sources: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-15901351 Yes this IS disappointing.

PS.

Yes i like big boobs. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Aslong as theyve still got their bootys who cares .
Tits aren't seen in doggystyle anyway
Reply 16
Ass ass ass ass!
Reply 17
I would miss my boobs. But, I would imagine guys would get used to it. It's not really that big of a deal.
Lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending