The Student Room Group

Best community pharmacies for pre-reg & onwards

So I am now a 4th year attending pre-reg interviews at the moment.

Co-ops , Lloyds, Superdrug, Medicx (if heard of it by chance).

I would like to ask if anyone who has had experience with these companies could give an honest opinion about them in terms of pre-registration satisfaction, future prospects, frustration with anything related to the job etc.

I have not got any pre-reg offers yet but I want to do some research well beforehand. I cannot really compare them myself, because I've only worked for one of them really.

I'd really appreciate your comments and thoughts!
Hello Troll,

Guess what I found ,

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=38379320&highlight=

and now you are saying you are going into the 4th year attending pre-reg interview , I might need to borrow your time machine one day !

It is disgraceful for you to come on here and start a thread so you could upset and disturb those 4th year pharmacy student who are waiting for their pre-reg offers ........

and I know that Lloyds have not even look through the applications yet , and how you got an interview is beyond extraordinary

Shame on you
Reply 2
Original post by oZu
So I am now a 4th year attending pre-reg interviews at the moment.

Co-ops , Lloyds, Superdrug, Medicx (if heard of it by chance).

I would like to ask if anyone who has had experience with these companies could give an honest opinion about them in terms of pre-registration satisfaction, future prospects, frustration with anything related to the job etc.

I have not got any pre-reg offers yet but I want to do some research well beforehand. I cannot really compare them myself, because I've only worked for one of them really.

I'd really appreciate your comments and thoughts!

OP, I would like to give you the chance to explain yourself as it is not clear if that was for your pharmacy degree. If we don't hear from you by Saturday, I will close this thread on Sunday.
Reply 3
oZu
OP
Hi, sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, it is for my pharmacy degree. Unless you thought this is a general open question or something. I might have not fully made myself clear but I will be starting 4th year in September and in the past few weeks I went through several interviews for the pre-reg position.

I have not currently received any offers as of this moment but having felt the pre-reg interviews went well (personal opinion), I thought I should do some research (mentioned in the first post) just in case I receive MORE THAN ONE offer. In which case I would need to make the decision based on what information I can gather.

Hope that's better, but ask away anyway,

And Thanks :smile:

Original post by petzneo
OP, I would like to give you the chance to explain yourself as it is not clear if that was for your pharmacy degree. If we don't hear from you by Saturday, I will close this thread on Sunday.
Reply 4

Latest

Trending

Trending