The Student Room Group

"Size" advice ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Futility
I'm not entirely convinced, because you've not done exactly what you said you would. (separate images of an anonymous member and another of the piece of paper with your TSR name is not categorical proof). I do, however, think it's a lot more likely that you are telling the truth than I did previously.

You are an idiot then.

He is clearly bull****ting. He sent you a photo of a dick. And then a photo with his TSR name.

Of course he can take a picture with his TSR name on it. There is an actual person using the account. And he can easily find photos of dicks.

His fraudulent attempt at evidence is yet more proof he is full of it.
Reply 61
Original post by Classical Liberal
You are an idiot then.

He is clearly bull****ting. He sent you a photo of a dick. And then a photo with his TSR name.

Of course he can take a picture with his TSR name on it. There is an actual person using the account. And he can easily find photos of dicks.

I didn't divulge the full details of what he sent. What was actually sent was one image of a ten inch member laid out on a table next to a tape measure and a PS3 controller (of all things). And then another image of a piece of paper with his TSR name on it, placed upon what appears to be the same table and again next to PS3 controller. I'm well aware that this is hardly categorical proof, but it does make it more credible than a completely unsubstantiated anonymous claim.

As for the name calling, kindly do one. :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by Classical Liberal
You are an idiot then.

Couldn't take a pic because I was at work, I'm out drinking tonight, working tomorrow and going to a gig straight after work tomorrow night so don't have time to take a pic til Wednesday. I sent him an old photo, I popped home yesterday in my lunch break for some food which is when I took the second photo Fatility described.

I didn't divulge the full details of what he sent. What was actually sent was one image of a ten inch member laid out on a table next to a tape measure and a PS3 controller (of all things).

(also don't remember what the ps3 controller was for but I know it was kind of a joke with the girl who asked for the pic lol)

EDIT: No I do remember. I had been texting a girl I met on a night out who's friends with one of my friends for a while. She asked me out a couple of times and both times I said I was busy playing cod on the ps3 with Bake (the mutual friend) She made a joke that I'd rather **** the ps3 than a girl. Later she heard rumours about me and asked to see it which is when I took the pic I sent you lol.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 63
Original post by save
EDIT: No I do remember. I had been texting a girl I met on a night out who's friends with one of my friends for a while. She asked me out a couple of times and both times I said I was busy playing cod on the ps3 with Bake (the mutual friend) She made a joke that I'd rather **** the ps3 than a girl. Later she heard rumours about me and asked to see it which is when I took the pic I sent you lol.

And so ends a tale of whimsy and insight..

Seriously though dude, you don't have to email photos of your dick to everybody that asks.
Reply 64
And so ends a tale of whimsy and insight..

Seriously though dude, you don't have to email photos of your dick to everybody that asks.

She asked, I wanted to pull her not gonna lie. Get off my back lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending