The Student Room Group

What saloons are cheapest to insure as a new driver?

I would like a Lexus saloon, but ideally any saloon as I just think they’re sleek and stylish.

I don’t care about the engine size / how fast the car can go as long as it’s safe.

I’ve recently just past my test and looking to buy a saloon but have no idea what kind of insurance prices to expect
Reply 1
Go on comparison websites. Your details are different to everyone. I can't give one size fits all answer for car insurance. Compare the prices of the regs and see what one would fit your budget.
Original post by Amydesigns1104
I would like a Lexus saloon, but ideally any saloon as I just think they’re sleek and stylish.

I don’t care about the engine size / how fast the car can go as long as it’s safe.

I’ve recently just past my test and looking to buy a saloon but have no idea what kind of insurance prices to expect

Look at a few cars you like online then get some quotes to see what the insurance prices are likely to be.
Original post by Amydesigns1104

vauxhall cavalier, old and hard to come by but certainly unique, and fairly relibable. however parts might be hard to come by. there is a 1995 one on autotrader, with quotes at £900 with no black box. lexus would not be a good idea as the engine is too big
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending