The Student Room Group

Help please! Unit 4 BTEC health and social care

Hey, can someone help me with how to prepare for part A of my unit 4 exam. I'm sitting it tomorrow morning and my teacher explained it in such a confusing way:frown: If anyone has any advice of what to write/any tips please let me know
Reply 1
Original post by hjhhh
Hey, can someone help me with how to prepare for part A of my unit 4 exam. I'm sitting it tomorrow morning and my teacher explained it in such a confusing way:frown: If anyone has any advice of what to write/any tips please let me know

How did it go?? What can the A4 notes include im struggling??
The A4 notes can include any research you've conducted around the subject you've been given as part of the exam.

Speak to your course lecturer for the specifics as I know only a certain amount of pages can be brought into the exam (however font size can be changed to be smaller and double sided paper can be used).

These notes can be anything that you'll find helpful to remember in the exam. They can be definitions, research quotes or direct references from websites.

I'd advise doing some research before you properly sit part A. This way you won't be stressed about doing all your research in a set amount of time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending