The Student Room Group

university of wolverhampton (ba hons media and communication) (2nd year)

hi guys quite new to this but have a question, im in my second year at university studying a media and communications degree at the university of wolverhampton. im studying 6 modules and have unfortunately failed 3 of those 6 modules. will the university kick me out??? or will in be able to retake those modules coming this sept? ive had alot of family problems which has affected my studies so i havent performed as well for those modules but would rather retake those modules this sept, will i get kicked out? im scared lol

please help someone
Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending