The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2013/14

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

"You'll be able to make a team soon and transfer players without it costing you any points before the start of the season on August 17th.

Once you've made a team select the 'Leagues' option and enter the code attached in this post (to be added). Please do not post the code on here as we don't want every Tom, Dick and Harry joining, just TSR members. If anyone requests the code, direct them to the attachment here (to be added). There will be 2 codes in the post, one for the regular league and one for the Head to Head league. You can join either, or both.

Registrations will only be accepted if you post your team name in this thread. You have until the end of September to do so or you will be removed from the league. This is to prevent randoms joining who have gained access to the code. Anyone who has not submitted their team name and is in the Head to Head league will be removed before the league kicks off.

To ensure that only proper members of TSR are in the league, you should ensure that you have a post count of 500 or more (from anywhere within TSR) by the end of September. Don't be put off by this as it may change or be scrapped altogether to save me time from going through and removing people :colonhash:"

People can now register.

Here is the full price list for all the players: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/player-list/

Previous thread:

FPL 12/13

Code(s): See attachment.

*Details about Private money league for TSR members*

If you want to enter a private cash league separate to the main TSR league, then QUOTE me and i'll give you the details. It will be £5 per head. Looking to hopefully get 10-15 people in it, so it will probably be first come first serve.

Once you say you're in, i'll give you the email address to send the £5 to (via Paypal), and you'll then get the code to join the league. Don't hand the code out to anyone else, as anyone in the league who hasn't paid will have to be deleted.

The total prize pot will be sent to the winner via Paypal on the last Gameweek of the season(11th May). Good luck to everyone, and i hope a fair few people are able to enter. Cheers.

Current entrants: (Note: Entries are now closed)

DH1'
Andy Ftw
jamboogy
little_wizard123
Bubzeh
Vintage
RVNmax
The Rusty Spork
jibberish

Total pot: £45

(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's finally back :coma:

Oh my days, the price inflation :zomg:
Reply 2
Original post by Isometrix
It's finally back :coma:

Oh my days, the price inflation :zomg:

:woo:

And you're right about the price inflation.. gonna be tough to get a decent team together.
There really is only one striker you can rely on week-in week-out. Tough to fit him in though.
Wow, some of those prices have shot up from last year. Don't think I will try and put together a team for a couple of weeks yet as there's still loads of signings to be made.

Edit - joined the league. Team name: Sibly FC
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
price inflation, cannot afford much big names yet though.

New managers, new players, although tough to see how they'll be played, even existing players from last season.

anyway, my team is same as last: mr tim
Team name: English Pride FC

Tough to get my first attempt at a team. Going to take a gamble (much more so this year actually) on a newly promoted keeper. The rest of the squad...players I want but can't get in..
Reply 7
A new way of calculating BPs will be used this season then. See scout report/help for more info.
Reply 8
Original post by Zerforax
:woo:

And you're right about the price inflation.. gonna be tough to get a decent team together.

It's actually ridiculous.

Coutinho starts at £9.0m :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Ultimate FPL will be pay-to-play game. Possibly will avoid that.
Paulinho is cheaper than I thought. My team is CFC #blueisthecolour. Just joined the tsr league. Kinda stuck on who to put in my team. Likes of jesus navas, pauliho, all these new players.
Reply 11
Subscribing

Team name will be added when I'm home

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Club Foot will be my team again this year :h:

Edit: So much harder to put together any sort of team :lolwut:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
Team Name: Not Too Xabi
Reply 14
I'll join again. Team name: Helm's Deep Rangers.
RVP is so expensive. Rooney at 10.5 is not bad value but not sure of the situation with him.
Reply 15
BTW when is the H2H code coming?
Reply 16
Original post by mr tim
BTW when is the H2H code coming?

I'm not going to be in the H2H league this season. So do you or anyone make the league for that and i can write the code in the OP.
Reply 17
Team name - Tayles' Team
Some real bargains in there actually, Jores Okore and Luke Shaw are just 4.5 million each!
Reply 18
Original post by ninuzu
Team name - Tayles' Team
Some real bargains in there actually, Jores Okore and Luke Shaw are just 4.5 million each!

Can't see Shaw scoring/assisting or keeping many clean sheets though.
Reply 19
Original post by The Rusty Spork
Can't see Shaw scoring/assisting or keeping many clean sheets though.

Agreed, but how many guaranteed starting players can you get that cheap? And by spending £4.5 on both Shaw and Okore, that opens a lot of money for splashing out on top midfielders and strikers.