The Student Room Group

UCLAN entry exam/1st year UCLAN dental students

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sima676
Don't worry, watch loads of youtube videos on the topics they help get an understanding.. you can do it and good luck see you friday!

yh just hoping for the best, thank you dear! good luck to you too :smile: see youuu
Original post by Sima676
Don't worry, watch loads of youtube videos on the topics they help get an understanding.. you can do it and good luck see you friday!

Oh Godddd! I did not know there was a thread for tomorrow's entrance exam! :O Lifesaver!! Good luck for tomorrow everyone!
Reply 42
What time are you guys going for in the morning!? The form needs to be in before 12 and the exams 12:15 right? also does anyone know how long the exam is?
Original post by ryans-13
What time are you guys going for in the morning!? The form needs to be in before 12 and the exams 12:15 right? also does anyone know how long the exam is?

hey ill be leaving from london, planning to be there at 10:40 just in case, better to be early than late! the exam starts at 12:30 but we need to be in the hall at 12:15, it'll be for 40 minutes. :smile:

guys I've booked my train to preston (lancs), can someone just confirm that is the right station, and how long would you say it takes from Preston (lancs) to the uni?
Reply 44
Original post by _husaini_
hey ill be leaving from london, planning to be there at 10:40 just in case, better to be early than late! the exam starts at 12:30 but we need to be in the hall at 12:15, it'll be for 40 minutes. :smile:

guys I've booked my train to preston (lancs), can someone just confirm that is the right station, and how long would you say it takes from Preston (lancs) to the uni?

Hey - cheers man! Yeah it's the right station, I came up from London today and booked a hotel so I could do a little look around of the place! It's literally about a 5-10 minute walk from the station! You'll see a main road and the shop staples on it (near the big junction) it's like 3 or 4 minutes from staples!
Reply 45
Has anyone had an email regarding results yet?
Reply 46
Not yet, I rang them this morning and they said they've not sent anything out but we should know by the end of this week. Good luck
Original post by Ruthioo
Has anyone had an email regarding results yet?
Reply 47
Original post by Sima676
Not yet, I rang them this morning and they said they've not sent anything out but we should know by the end of this week. Good luck

Thank you!
Reply 48
Oh thank you. So nervous. Good luck to you too!
Original post by Brunette_Trout
Hi,

This is for anyone who has taken the UCLAN GEP entrance exam for dentistry or any 2nd year dental students at UCLAN who are familiar with the syllabus during the first year. I was wondering if you could tell me a little bit about the exam, because I already know that it's in MCQ format and also that it covers general anatomy and physiology, but I was wondering if it's tricky or straightforward questions and just how people found it in general.

Hi guys! How are you all? We're very excited to launch this brand sparkly new Facebook page to help anyone interested in studying dentistry at university.This page has been put together by TWO CURRENT DENTAL STUDENTS.We'll be updating you on the latest dental topics that could be juicy interview conversation starters as well as giving you some insight into what a "normal" day as dental student is like. Feel free to send in questions etc and we'll get back to you ASAP! Head over and LIKE/SHARE! Facebook search: HOW TO GET INTO DENTISTRY

Quick Reply

Latest