The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London applicants for 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kool_Panda
I'm Maths and Computer Science. I've got the grades for my insurance, but I really want to go to King's. I've messaged them on their myApplication portal but I guess I'll just have to wait it out. It's just so frustrating! :confused:

Hello i was just wondering what grades you achieved at A levels and the subjects you achieved them in along with what university your going too . I am in my A2 year of A levels and I wish to study mathematics , your response would be much appreicated
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Jimmy560
Hello i was just wondering what grades you achieved at A levels and the subjects you achieved them in along with what university your going too . I am in my A2 year of A levels and I wish to study mathematics , your response would be much appreicated

I've sent a PM.
Original post by hilaryfierce
Yes, exactly my assumption, too - let's hope for the best... I think they would inform you if anything hadn't worked out as it should've ....

yeah probably xD
Mhh not quite - you were supposed to choose them by yesterday 10am - and only if you had already set up your IT account... If you haven't submitted your preferences yet, I'd simply call them :smile:))

I had set my IT account up, but I couldn't see anything about how to choose my modules :frown: Was it the same deadline for all subjects?
I suppose I had better call them
Mhh not quite - you were supposed to choose them by yesterday 10am - and only if you had already set up your IT account... If you haven't submitted your preferences yet, I'd simply call them :smile:))

Actually, I've just been looking on my department's student handbook page and it says all modules are compulsory, so
Original post by ALawApplicant
Actually, I've just been looking on my department's student handbook page and it says all modules are compulsory, so

Ahh glad you found the information you needed - well, it depends on the subject then...
hey guys I'm a 3rd year KCL medic selling some of my MBBS year 1&2 textbooks:

1) Vander's human physiology 12th edition
2) Molecular cell biology 6th edition
3) Mcminn's clinical atlas of human anatomy 6th edition
4) Rang and dales's Pharmacology 7th edition
5) Wheater's functional histology 5th edition

BOOKS ARE IN MINT CONDITION. Feel free to message me for more details. Selling them way cheaper than other new and used versions.
Original post by justanotherindigo
Hello everyone! :biggrin:

I haven't seen a thread regarding this so I thought to create one. With the UCAS cycle soon to start, this is the place for any queries or for those who have decided/thinking about applying to KCL.

Good luck everyone :smile:

Stalking page: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Kings_College_London_Stalking_Page_2014

Do they do Music or Acting courses ?

Quick Reply

Latest