The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Being able to get better treatment because your a girl must be an advantage. But I just can't see past all the disadvantages like periods, the excruciating pain of childbirth, the mood swings, the natural strength and height disadvantages and the bitch nature of girly groups in which wearing 1 particular peice of clothing can make people talk about you behind your back.

Maybe I'm just being too pessimistic about girls.
Ting-Ting
Multiple orgasms obviously!!:biggrin:

Yes but there are also more women with sexual disfunction disorders who find it difficult to or cannot orgasm.
Another thing is people keep saying being more beautiful is an advantage, personally I think being a straight guy is an advantage for me because girls are so beautiful. I would rather sleep with gorgeous girls than be gorgeous myself, fortunately in my case the two are not mutually exclusive. :biggrin:
Reply 63
I forgot to mention cheaper car insurance! You bitches! But that's where the line stops.

regards
--marty
pendragon
Another thing is people keep saying being more beautiful is an advantage, personally I think being a straight guy is an advantage for me because girls are so beautiful. I would rather sleep with gorgeous girls than be gorgeous myself, fortunately in my case the two are not mutually exclusive. :biggrin:
How about the facts that females can be lesbians. Not only BE a woman, but sleep with women too. You can't say *that* isn't an advantage. :p:
eblurvesu
My advantage... exactly :five:

Ting-Ting
Multiple orgasms obviously!!:biggrin:

haha both of you are brilliant :cool: :five:
SilverWings
How about the facts that females can be lesbians. Not only BE a woman, but sleep with women too. You can't say *that* isn't an advantage. :p:

The lesbians I know (rather than bisexual girls) do not tend to be very happy people. One of them was complaining to me what she really wanted to be inside her girlfriend and that even a feeldoe doesn't quite give her that feeling. Another one I met (who is American) was pretty bitter towards society for the lack of tollerance and understanding. I am not at all sure that being a lesbian would be preferable to being a straight guy. Anyway women don't choose to be lesbians, you either are one or you are bisexual or you are not one. So if you do regard that as an advantage then it is not one that straight women enjoy.
pendragon
The lesbians I know (rather than bisexual girls) do not tend to be very happy people. One of them was complaining to me what she really wanted to be inside her girlfriend and that even a feeldoe doesn't quite give her that feeling. Another one I met (who is American) was pretty bitter towards society for the lack of tollerance and understanding. I am not at all sure that being a lesbian would be preferable to being a straight guy. Anyway women don't choose to be lesbians, you either are one or you are bisexual or you are not one. So if you do regard that as an advantage then it is not one that straight women enjoy.
Yeah, there are the disadvantages, I should know - and I get as pissed off by the things in our post as much as the next girl but I was simple referring to the whole "being hot and banging hot chicks" thing :p:

Was half a joke - ofcourse I'd rather be a guy...
SilverWings
Yeah, there are the disadvantages, I should know - and I get as pissed off by the things in our post as much as the next girl but I was simple referring to the whole "being hot and banging hot chicks" thing :p:

Was half a joke - ofcourse I'd rather be a guy...

Well if it makes you feel better, if I had to be a girl I would want to be bi or a lesbian. :smile:
pendragon
Well if it makes you feel better, if I had to be a girl I would want to be bi or a lesbian. :smile:
No no no no no ou wouldn't - lol

It's far from a Godsend, I just wish I was attracted to guys as much physically as I am emotionally - Grrrr. But that's a whole other show folks... :p:
SilverWings
No no no no no ou wouldn't - lol

It's far from a Godsend, I just wish I was attracted to guys as much physically as I am emotionally - Grrrr. But that's a whole other show folks... :p:

So you are saying I wouldn't want to be a lesbian then... Surely being a bisexual female must be the best of both worlds though? :smile:
Hmmm yeah I suppose so - and everyone's bisexual anyway just to varying degrees :biggrin:
SilverWings
Hmmm yeah I suppose so - and everyone's bisexual anyway just to varying degrees :biggrin:

Speak for yourself :biggrin:
Reply 73
pendragon

:flutter:
pendragon
Hey you could be 99% straight but there is always that TEENY bit in even the straightest of people. Well, that's the way I like to see it anyway :p:
mockel
:flutter:
:rofl: :biggrin: :love: :biggrin: :laugh:
I'm sort of bisexual, I fancy many women and would go to bed with them, but long term? I dunno. hm..
SilverWings
Hey you could be 99% straight but there is always that TEENY bit in even the straightest of people. Well, that's the way I like to see it anyway :p:

I also think it is a spectrum; I just happened to be at the 100% straight end; I cannot even spare an 0.001% for Johnny Depp :biggrin:
pendragon
I also think it is a spectrum; I just happened to be at the 100% straight end, I cannot even spare an 0.001% for Johnny Depp :biggrin:
That's because Johnny Depp isn't good looking :p: :biggrin:
SilverWings
That's because Johnny Depp isn't good looking :p: :biggrin:

He so is, and he has a very androgynous beauty too.

Latest

Trending

Trending